- 5 Bedrooms (all ensuite) 6th potential bedroom
- Newly refurbished
- Off street parking for 2 cars
- Currently vacant
- Situated within walking distance of the city centre
Attractive property arranged over three floors. The property comprises 5 double bedrooms, a lounge that could become a 6th bedroom, an open plan kitchen / dining room. Off street parking for two to the front with further permit parking available on the surrounding roads. A low maintenance courtyard is at the rear of the property with its own pedestrian access.
The Cathedral City of Exeter is one of the most vibrant and attractive cities in southern England. With a population of almost 120,000, expanding Top 10 University and growing Business and Science Parks, the City lies on the beautiful River Exe. The city is within half an hour's drive of the coast and moors and is the region's major administrative, commercial and retail centre with major employers including the County Council, County Police, EDF, Met Office, Highways Agency and the University.
The city offers a selection of theatres, cinemas, museum, football, rugby and leisure centres. The historic Quayside provides some lovely riverside walks with it's restaurants, pubs and coffee shops.
A regular bus service runs along Okehampton Road into the city centre and surrounding towns. Exeter has a direct rail link to London Paddington London Paddington and Waterloo as well as an International Airport is about five miles away.
The property is located within a kilometre from the city centre. Local amenities including convenience shops, gym, restaurants and general stores are within a 5 minute walk.
From Exeter high street walk east through Southernhay onto Barnfield Road. At the lights turn right onto Western Way/B3212 and head down to the roundabout over the River Exe. Take the third exit onto Okehampton road/A3015. 35 Okehampton Road is on the left. Postcode EX4 1EH
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Exeter St. Thomas Station0.3 miles
- Exeter Central Station0.7 miles
- Exeter St. Davids Station0.7 miles
About the agent
NEWS FLASH - ADDITIONAL SERVICES ADDED TO KEEP YOU MOVING SAFELY. CHECK OUR
One of the South Wests' leading independent estate agencies, Wilkinson Grant & Co are a multi-discipline Property and Acquisition Agency covering Devon and parts of Cornwall, Somerset and Dorset.
With a reputation for getting results and building long-standing relationships with our clients, we cover all sectors and all aspects of the residential sales and letting market. Services include Sales, Le
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU210067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkinson Grant & Co, Exeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.