Newton Grove, Newton Mearns, Glasgow, G77
- An impressive detached house set within private garden grounds.
- Sought after development
- Three good public rooms
- High quality fixtures and fittings throughout
- Dual access to gardens
- Principal en-suite bedroom
- Level private south facing gardens
- Monoblock driveway and double integral garage
This modern detached villa enjoys a lovely location within the highly sought after Newton Grove development. Enjoying a private position and set within level south facing garden grounds, the subjects offer a fantastic opportunity to the local marketplace.
Displaying spacious accommodation encompassed over a two storey layout, the ground floor accommodation provides entrance vestibule giving access to spacious reception hallway with storage and WC adjacent, fantastic formal lounge with aspects to front and patio doors to rear, lovely formal dining room with access through into a quality fitted breakfasting kitchen with integrated appliances and complimentary granite worksurfaces also with access via patio doors to gardens at rear. There is a useful laundry/utility room with access to side, and a lovely family/TV room completes the ground floor accommodation. Integral access is also provided into a double garage fitted with power and light (18’7” x 16’5”). Upstairs a bright and spacious galleried upper landing area gives access to fantastic principal bedroom with fitted wardrobes and contemporary en-suite shower room, four further good bedrooms (two with fitted wardrobes), and contemporary main family bathroom with separate shower enclosure. The specification of the property includes a system of gas central heating, double glazing, Porcelanosa tiling and Duravit sanitary ware to bathrooms, and the property has been well maintained and is well presented and decorated throughout.
Externally the property is set within easily maintained private and mature south facing garden grounds. Said gardens are also secure and fully enclosed. Monoblock driveway to front providing ample vehicular parking.
The property is within walking distance of nearby shops which include local restaurants and independent retailers and The Avenue Shopping Centre at Mearns Cross provides a full array of further retailers including Marks and Spencer and Asda, etc. The property provides catchment for some of the best schooling within the area and there are excellent nearby transport links (Patterton Station and Whitecraigs Station) providing access to the city centre. Again, found locally there is a range of sports and leisure activities including parks, health clubs, gyms and golf courses.
EER Band C
BrochuresBrochure 1Home Report
Newton Grove, Newton Mearns, Glasgow, G77
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Patterton Station1.6 miles
- Whitecraigs Station1.7 miles
- Williamwood Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Once, estate agents were estate agents. Nowadays, they're often lawyers, mortgage brokers and letting agents too - but not at Corum. We work exclusively in estate agency, meaning we devote 100% of our time doing what our customers want: securing the best price for their property.
The agency's original founding partners worked together at one of the largest estate agencies in the country, until a company takeover led to a wholesale focus on Financial
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 21180438. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, Newton Mearns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.