Blacksmiths Lane, Abbotsley, St. Neots
- * ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Spacious accommodation extending to 3,407 sq ft (317 sq m)
- Wealth of original features including inglenook fireplaces and exposed beams
- Modern Kitchen/Breakfast Room with a range of wall and base units, large island with seating, marble worktop, AGA range cooker and integrated appliances
- Triple aspect Sitting Room with feature fireplace and French doors out to terrace
- Large Family/Dining Room with feature fireplace and wood burner
- Stunning Orangery with electric underfloor heating
- Spacious dual aspect Principal Bedroom with lovely En Suite Bath/Shower Room
- Three further Bedrooms and 2 Bath/Shower Rooms (1 En Suite)
- Detached Garage and Studio block 705 sq ft (65 sq m) with two studio rooms, ideal for working or studying from home
An extensive four-bedroom period property, set in charming gardens of 0.83 of an acre, in this picturesque West Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge 14 miles, Huntingdon 12 miles, St Neots (fast train service to King’s Cross) 3 miles, A1 9 miles, (distances are approximate).
Top Lane Cottage is a stunning period property originally dating back to the 1800s and which has been lovingly restored and extended over the years to provide this extensive family home with exceptionally versatile accommodation. Retaining a wealth of original features, the property successfully combines the convenience of modern day living with the charm and character of the original building and offers a perfect opportunity for those buyers looking for a ready to move into home.
Abbotsley is an attractive west Cambridgeshire village surrounded by glorious countryside situated approximately 14 miles west of Cambridge and 12 miles south east of Huntingdon. Local facilities include a picturesque church, village hall and a public house/restaurant with an award-winning chef. Further facilities are available at nearby Great Gransden including a general store and post office together with bowls and tennis clubs. The University City of Cambridge nearby is not only world renowned for its academic achievements, but has also become a ‘high tech’ and ‘bio tech’ hub with the University Research and Development Laboratories, internationally renowned Cambridge Science Park and Addenbrooke’s Hospital/Biomedical Campus, which is planned to be one of the largest centres of health, science and medical research in Europe. The city also provides an attractive combination of ancient and modern buildings, colleges, winding lanes, the tree lined River Cam and extensive shopping facilities, together with an excellent choice of independent schools. Road and rail communications are good with the A428 within about 3 miles providing links with the A1 to the west and the M11 to the east and there is a mainline railway station at St Neots with services to London’s King’s Cross in about 40 minutes.
Blacksmiths Lane, Abbotsley, St. Neots
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Neots Station3.2 miles
- Sandy Station5.7 miles
About the agent
Serving Cambridge since 1839
We have a long and proud history of helping our clients realise the maximum value from their property and we have some long standing client relationships to prove it.
Our Residential team aims to provide an unrivalled service for the sale and letting of a wide range of properties, from apartments and period cottages to town and country houses. Each property is handled by a partner or senior agent with experti
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CAM180031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Cambridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.