Dormansland, Lingfield, RH7
- Detached bungalow
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Spacious lounge
- Bathroom with separate WC
- Private and secluded rear garden
- Single garage with driveway
- Village location
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Mayhew Estates
Entering the property, you are immediately met by an entrance porch that provides access leading to the entrance hallway where the accommodation can be accessed. The lounge is spacious in size and has access leading into the conservatory where there are French doors leading out to the rear garden. The kitchen benefits from a range of eye and base level units, work surface space, areas for your kitchen appliances and a door leading outside. There are three well proportioned bedrooms that are all complemented by a family bathroom and separate WC. Due to the style of property and its layout any of the bedrooms could easily be used as a further reception room. The property is in need of modernisation and provides an exceptional amount of potential to any buyer.
Parking is provided to the side of the property via driveway leading to a single garage. There is side access leading to the rear garden that is private and secluded from neighbouring homes. The rear garden is predominately laid to lawn with a range of shrubs and plants.
5.03m x 3.56m
3.53m x 2.97m
4.75m x 2.29m
3.07m x 2.92m
3.68m x 2.36m
Bedroom Three/Dining Room
3.05m x 2.92m
1.65m x 1.45m
Dormansland, Lingfield, RH7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dormans Station0.5 miles
- Lingfield Station1.4 miles
- East Grinstead Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Mayhews are a totally independent firm of estate agents with over 200 years combined property knowledge. We employ local professionals who have many years' experience in the local property market.
Whether you need advice on buying or selling we are here to help and guide you through the process.
We are members of the National Association of Estate Agents and adhere to the highest standards of service in our industr
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference EAG210304. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mayhew Estates, East Grinstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.