Musson Close, Marston Green, Birmingham, B37
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- We Do Not Charge Tenant Application Fees
- Located In Marston Green
- 3 Reception Rooms, (Could Be Used As Bedrooms)
- Off Road Parking Space and Garage
- Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Downstairs Shower Room
- Two Double bedrooms with ensuite shower room
- Rear Garden Overlooking Open Field Space
- Available for long term Let
- HD Video Walkthrough Available
Located in Marston Green this 2/4 bedroom property offers in brief: Off road parking for one car, and detached single garage, kitchen with integrated appliances, generous living room. Downstairs shower room, dining room and third reception room, which could serve as bedrooms/guest rooms.
On the first floor are two double bedrooms, both with en-suite shower rooms, fitted wardrobe and furniture with bedroom 1 also benefiting from a large built in closet.
Musson Grove is located just of Coleshill road in a quiet cul de sac location. With a block paved pathway and driveway for one car and garage.
UPVC front door leading to entrance hallway. With stairs to first floor and doors leading to kitchen, living room dining room/Bedroom, reception room 3/Bedroom 4, downstairs shower room, understair storage and boiler cupboard
With matching wall and base units, integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher electric oven and hob space and plumbing for washing machine. Double glazed window over looking the front
Good size room with ceiling and wall light points, feature fire place, small double glazed window to the side and French Doors leading out to rear garden
Downstairs Shower Room
With obscure double glased window to the rear, low level w/c matching sink unit and shower cubicle.
Dining Room/Bedroom 3
Good size room with double glazed window overlooking the front, ceiling light point and radiator point
Reception Room 3/Bedroom 4
With ceiling light point, radiator point and French Doors to rear garden
Good Size double room with ceiling light point, double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobe and bedroom furniture, large built in closet and ensuite shower room.
Bedroom 1 En-Suite
With low-level W/C, matching sink and shower unit, heated towel rail and double glazed obsure window.
Good size double room, with ceiling light point, double glazed windows to front and side, velux window to rear, fitted wardobes and bedroom furniture
Bedroom 2 En-Suite
With velux window, low level w/c matching sink and shower unit, radiator point.
Mature multi level garden with summerhouse/storage and side access to front of property and garage.
Musson Close is located in Marston Green Village, within walking distance to the Village, local schools shops and public transport links.
Musson Close, Marston Green, Birmingham, B37
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Marston Green Station0.8 miles
- Birmingham International Station1.3 miles
- Lea Hall Station2.2 miles
About the agent
- Ferndown Estates is a well established, award winning, INDEPENDENT estate agency. We are the most successful independent sales and letting agent within the local area and proud members of the Guild of Property Professionals. We have long standing and knowledgeable staff to help guide and advise you on all aspects of property, whether you are selling, letting, renting or purchasing in our area.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FER210756_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ferndown Estates, Marston Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.