55 and 55A Main Street, Mexborough, S64
- SOLD AT AUCTION FOR £70,000
- PLEASE REGISTER TO BID VIA OUR WEBSITE
- A TERRACED PROPERTY SPLIT INTO TWO APARTMENTS
- EACH APARTMENT HAS SEPERATE ACCESS
- LARGE ONE BEDROOM APARTMENTS
- IDEAL PROJECT OR LET OUT FOR RENTS IN EXCESS OF £800 FOR BOTH
- LOCATED NEAR TO THE TRAIN AND BUS STATION
- POPULAR TOWN FOR RENTERS AND GOOD RENTS ACHIEVABLE
- HIGH DEMAND FOR PROPERTY TO LET IN THIS AREA
- VIDEO VIEWINGS AND PHYSICAL VIEWINGS AVAILABLE
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Auction House
SOLD AT AUCTION FOR £70,000.
A TERRACED HOUSE SPLIT INTO TWO X ONE BEDROOM APARTMENTS FOR SALE VIA ONLINE AUCTION WITH AUCTION HOUSE SOUTH YORKSHIRE ON THURSDAY 29TH SEPTEMBER AT 1PM!
FOR SALE VIA NATIONAL ONLINE AUCTION. BIDDING OPENS MONDAY 27TH SEPTEMBER AT 1PM AND CLOSES TUESDAY 28TH SEPTEMBER FROM 1PM. REGISTER TO BID!
An opportunity to purchase this terraced property that has been split into two separate living accommodations with separate access for each. It would make an ideal project for an investor looking to refurbish and flip or perhaps to buy and let out with rents in excess of £800 per calendar month achievable for both apartments.
The property briefly comprises, 55 Main Street - living room, Kitchen, Bedroom, Hallway, Bathroom and Cupboard all on ground level. 55A Main Street - Kitchen, Bathroom, Living Room, Bedroom and Landing on the upper floor.
Located in Mexborough, a town that boasts having it's own Train Station, Bus Station and busy high street. Also a short distance away from the M1 motorway for commuting into nearby town's and cities.
55 Main Street
Kitchen 5.82m x 1.56m
Bedroom 3.10m x 3.75m
Bathroom 0.75m x 3.75m
Living Room 4.28m x 5.31m
55A Main Street
Kitchen 4.68m x 2.83m
Bathroom 3.71m x 2.11m
Bedroom 3.48m x 5.44m
Living Room 2.91m x 5.44m
See Legal Pack
EPC Rating: See Legal Pack
Administration Charge: £1,200.00
Disbursements: Please see the legal pack for any disbursements listed that may become payable by the purchaser on completion
55 and 55A Main Street, Mexborough, S64
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mexborough Station0.3 miles
- Swinton (S. Yorks.) Station0.7 miles
- Bolton-on-Dearne Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Why Use Auction House South Yorkshire?
. Market position Auction House are firmly established as the UKs no.1 property auctioneers based on lots sold, last year our total exceeded 3,700 and nationally we sell over 75% of lot entered to our room auctions. We are market leaders across Yorkshire and hold regular auctions in Leeds, Sheffield and Beverley. We also operate Online Auctions with sales every Thursday (except over Christmas and the New Year.
· Trusted Brand Auction Ho
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ah_southyorks_1483755_38017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Auction House, Covering South Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Auction House, Covering South Yorkshire on 01603 324111.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.