London Road, Pulborough, West Sussex, RH20
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bath/Shower Rooms (1 Ensuite)
- Sitting Room
- Dining Room
- Reception Room/Study
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Utility Room
- Double Garage & Workshop with Room above
As shown on the attached floor plan the property is accessed via a central hallway and on the ground floor there can be found, a triple aspect sitting room with an attractive brick feature fireplace and an inset wood burning stove, a linking (by double doors) but separate bay fronted dining room/family room a further attractive bay fronted study/snug and to the rear a sizeable refitted kitchen breakfast room and utility room. There is also a downstairs wc.
The first floor provides 5 bedrooms, the principal bedroom with an ensuite and wonderful distant views over the village and to the South Downs. The refitted family bathroom is accessed directly from the landing.
The property sits back from the private lane set behind twin gates and a lovely long driveway with ample room for parking and turning. This leads to the front of the house and onto the recently constructed and generous garage building. The double garage offers twin doors to the front and a personal door to the side, immediately adjacent to the staircase which leads to the first floor which is plastered, decorated and carpeted. To the rear of the garage is a generous workshop. The gardens themselves are very well-stocked and exceptionally well maintained and sit primarily to three sides of the house. A very attractive period wall makes a fantastic backdrop to the eastern elevation. In total the plot amounts to about half an acre.
The property sits to the North of the village tucked up a small private lane. Pulborough sits to the North of the South Downs on the edge of the South Downs Park. The village has excellent local amenities with primary school, two village pubs, many local shops together with a Tesco and Sainsburys. The village also has a mainline Station with Services to London Victoria and London Bridge. The area is also superb for walking with miles of footpaths into beautiful countryside.
London Road, Pulborough, West Sussex, RH20
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pulborough Station0.8 miles
- Billingshurst Station4.2 miles
- Amberley Station4.9 miles
About the agent
Hamptons is the only Horsham based agency with a genuine Network of London offices, essential for today’s marketplace.
Our Network extends to over 90 Branches across London and the South East and our superb team are all local and highly experienced in property sale of all types and are ready to help you with all property related enquiries.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HOR210182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons Sales, Horsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.