Barley Avenue, Pocklington, YO42
- Open-plan kitchen, dining and family area
- Stylish work surfaces and matching upstands
- Zanussi single oven
- Gas hob and cooker hood extractor
- Contemporary family bathroom
- Roca sanitaryware
- External tap
- 2 parking spaces
- 10-year NHBC warranty - peace of mind over your new home
- 5 Star HBF Builder in 2021 - over 90% of our customers would recommend us to a friend
We are currently open on an appointment only basis to help you visit our development safely whilst avoiding contact with other visitors.
About the Tailor
The Tailor is a 3-bedroom home with an open-plan kitchen and dining area, a front-facing living room, a modern family bathroom, and an en-suite shower room to bedroom 1.
Downstairs, there is a generous living space which provides an ideal area for entertaining and overlooks the turfed front garden. The living room leads onto the property's open-plan kitchen and dining area, which benefits from an integrated Zanussi single oven, gas hob, and cooker hood extractor, as well as fitted units, stylish work surfaces and matching upstands. A set of elegant French doors from the dining area lead onto the rear garden, and provides additional natural light in this space.
On the first floor, there are two double bedrooms, and one single bedroom, with a stylish en suite to bedroom 1. The remaining bedrooms share the property's contemporary family bathroom, which features quality Roca sanitaryware, and chrome brassware, and wall tiling.
Monday: 10:00 - 17:00
Tuesday - Wednesday: Closed
Thursday: 10:00 - 19:00
Friday: 10:00 - 17:00
Saturday - Sunday: 11:00 - 17:00
About Amblers Grange
Located around a mile away from Pocklington town centre, Amblers Grange stands out as an ideal development for a variety of buyers. Families will be well-served by the range of highly regarded schools in the local area, while commuters will be pleased with the short drive to York city centre - which takes just over half an hour.
In addition, lovers of the outdoors will be delighted with Amblers Grange's position at the foot of the Yorkshire Wolds, as well as the close proximity to the North Yorkshire Moors.
Get in touch with our sales advisor to register your interest in this future development.
Why buy with Bellway?
Bellway has been building exceptional quality new homes throughout the UK for over 70 years, creating outstanding properties in desirable locations. We take pride in our high standards of customer service - more than 9 out of 10 Bellway homeowners would recommend us to a friend.
Our reputation is built on trust and we help thousands of customers, every year, to buy new homes. With 5-star builder status, awarded by the Home Builder's Federation, and an excellent rating on Trustpilot, we are committed to ensuring we deliver high quality homes and an exceptional service to you.
"We have a home to sell"
Sell your home quicker with no estate agent fees.^
Our Intermediate Management Agent will work with two local estate agents to market your home at an agreed price.
You could soon be moving into your new dream home, start your journey with us today.
^All offers apply to specific plots and selected developments only. Terms and conditions apply. Contact your Bellway sales advisor to find out more or see terms and conditions on our Bellway website. Express Mover and Part Exchange scheme offers are subject to status, availability and eligibility. Bellway reserve the right to refuse a Part Exchange. Any promoted offer is subject to contract.
BrochuresBrochure Site plan
Barley Avenue, Pocklington, YO42
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Howden Station12.3 miles
About the development
- Creating dream homes built around you, for over 70 years.
- As a proud 5 star home builder over 90% of our customers would recommend us to a friend.
- Every Bellway home comes with a 10-year warranty and insurance protection for your piece of mind.
- We aim to make moving home as simple as possible and to provide you with a first-class home that you can be proud of.
- Schemes available including `Express Mover*¿ to help you move into your new home quickly and easily
- Call one of our friendly sales advisors today and find out how we can help you get into your dream new home.
A REPUTATION YOU CAN RELY ON
Over 75 years of great homes and great service
When it comes to buying your new home it is reassuring to know that you are dealing with one of the most successful companies in the country, with a reputation built on designing and creating fine houses and apartments nationwide backed up with one of the industry’s best after-care services.
In 1946 John and Russell Bell, newly demobbed, joined their father John T. Bell in a small family owned
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference tailor55. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bellway Homes (Yorkshire). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.