Chantrey Road, West Bridgford, Nottingham
- GUIDE PRICE £390,000 - £410,000
- Extended Four Bedroom End Terrace
- Immaculate Throughout
- Large Lounge and Kitchen/Diner
- Downstairs W.C
- Four Good Size Bedrooms
- Large Side and Rear Gardens
- No Upward Chain
ENTRANCE HALL 17' 7" x 7' 3" (5.36m x 2.21m) Accessed of the initial hallway through the front door. Window to the front elevation. Radiator. Stairs to the first floor. Doors to the Lounge, Kitchen/Diner and W.C.
W.C Laminate wood effect flooring. Low level flush toilet. Vanity unit with inset sink unit. Radiator.
LOUNGE 24' 0" x 12' 3" (7.32m x 3.73m) Feature fireplace. Windows to the front and side. Radiator.
KITCHEN/DINER 10' 4" x 19' 9" (3.15m x 6.02m) Laminate wood effect flooring. Open plan room with large built in cupboards housing the plumbing for the washing machine. A selection of modern base and wall units with space for dishwasher and range cooker. Extractor. Recessed spotlights to the ceiling. Roof window and window to the rear. Bi-fold doors opening onto the rear garden.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Doors to all the Bedrooms and the Bathroom.
BEDROOM 16' 9" x 9' 2" (5.11m x 2.79m) Window to the rear. Radiator.
BEDROOM 13' 8" x 8' 8" (4.17m x 2.64m) Window to the front elevation. Radiator. Built in wardrobe.
BEDROOM 13' 8" x 6' 7" (4.17m x 2.01m) Built in wardrobe. Sliding doors onto the balcony. Radiator.
BEDROOM 10' 0" x 6' 10 max" (3.05m x 2.08m) Window to the side elevation. Radiator.
BATHROOM 16' 9 max" x 10' 2" (5.11m x 3.1m) Laminate wood effect flooring. Shower cubicle with mains water shower. Freestanding bath. Vanity unit with inset sink unit. Low level flush toilet. Chrome towel radiator. Recessed spotlights to the ceiling. Window to the rear.
EXTERIOR Paved patio to the rear. Lawn to the side and rear elevations. Blocked paved and gravelled driveway to the front.
Chantrey Road, West Bridgford, Nottingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nottingham Station1.3 miles
- Station St Tram Stop1.4 miles
- Lace Market Tram Stop1.7 miles
About the agent
Welcome to DMW Property Services
We offer a fresh approach to estate agency and lettings. Whether you are looking to buy, sell, let or rent in Nottingham we will provide you with the highest level of service and communication whilst ultimately getting the job done.
When using DMW Property Services you can be confident that you are dealing with a professional, ombudsman registered, agent with excellent local knowledge and years of success and experience within the Industry.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102435002500. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DMW Property Services, Mapperley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.