Park Street, Colnbrook, Berkshire
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Well Presented Three Bedroom Detached Home
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Three Reception Areas
- Large Rear Garden
- EPC Rating - E
- Council Tax Band - F
- Available mid/ end of September
Continue through to the back of the property which has a double extension, and has a huge open plan layout. There is parquet flooring throughout the downstairs including all the lounges and hallway. In the centre of the main lounge is a working fire place which separates the dining area from the main lounge. Access to the back garden is through the Swiss, hand crafted glass doors which allows the rooms to be full of natural light. The back garden itself is a large area with a paving area for entertaining and a garage for storage. There is also a courtyard in-between the extended lounge and kitchen which makes ideal for a children's outdoor play area or BBQs and outdoor entertaining.
At the top of the stairs is the master bedroom, which has views of the garden and fields, built in wardrobes with a make-up station and basin. As the top floor progresses there is two double bedrooms which are separated by the master bathroom. The bathroom has a large walk in shower, sink and W.C. A unique feature of the third bedroom is that it has a galley which would make a great child's play/ study area. Lastly this home comes with a detached single garage and driveway parking for 3 cars. This delightful home is located within walking distance of Colnbrook High Street and 10 Minutes drive to Heathrow, M4 and M25.
Property ref: 121_2425_4237761
Park Street, Colnbrook, Berkshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Heathrow Terminal 5 Station1.6 miles
- Sunnymeads Station1.8 miles
- Wraysbury Station1.9 miles
About the agent
"YOUR PROPERTY, OUR PRIORITY" At Oakwood Estates, we pride ourselves on being at the cutting edge of estate agency and this is reflected in our first class service. It has allowed us to become the fastest growing local estate agency with SIX offices in Datchet, Old Windsor, West Drayton, Iver, Richings Park, and Burnham. We are renowned for going the extra mile and acting beyond the call of duty which is evident in our references displayed on our website.
OPERATING 7 DAYS A WEEK with ap
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4237761. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakwood Estates, Datchet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.