Griffith Street, Rushden
- Victorian Terrace
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Cloakroom & Utility Room
- Garage & Off Road Parking
This stunning three bedroom terraced Victorian property is situated in the residential area of Rushden. This property would make an ideal family home.
The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, separate lounge and dining room, modern fitted kitchen, utility room and cloakroom. To the first floor are two large double bedrooms and one smaller double bedroom and a family bathroom. The loft space has been boarded and has two skylights installed giving an opportunity to convert the loft area (with planning consents). Outside is a mature rear garden with fruit tree, a rear drive for two cars and a garage.
Entered via double glazed door to the rear aspect.
A two piece suite comprising low flush WC and wash hand basin, radiator and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Lounge 14' 8" into bay x 11' 6" max ( 4.47m into bay x 3.51m max )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, radiator, log burner and television and telephone points.
Dining Room 12' x 11' 9" max ( 3.66m x 3.58m max )
Double glazed French doors to the rear aspect, radiator and television point.
Kitchen 14' x 9' 2" ( 4.27m x 2.79m )
A fitted kitchen comprising a range of base and wall mounted storage units with work surfaces over, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit and drainer, fitted electric oven and gas hob with extractor hood over and integrated dishwasher.
Utility Room 9' 3" x 8' 10" ( 2.82m x 2.69m )
Radiator, extractor fan, stainless steel sink unit and drainer, wall mounted combi boiler, base and wall mounted storage units with work surfaces over, radiator, plumbing for washing machine, access to loft space, double glazed window to the rear aspect and double glazed door to the side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Access to boarded loft space, two skylight windows to the rear aspect, door to airing cupboard and doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 16' 6" x 12' 5" ( 5.03m x 3.78m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, television point and feature fireplace.
Bedroom Two 12' x 10' 7" ( 3.66m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, feature fireplace and television point.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 7' plus door recess ( 2.84m x 2.13m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and television point.
Suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, low flush WC and wash hand basin, heated towel rail, extractor fan and double glazed window to the side aspect.
A mature garden with gated side access and further gate to the rear aspect, gravelled area, apple tree, outside tap and courtesy door to garage.
Up and over door and power and light,
Gravel driveway providing off road parking for two cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Griffith Street, Rushden
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wellingborough Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Rushden William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Rushden
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exper
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RSD108378. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rushden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.