Telford Avenue, London, SW2
- A stunning drawing room with high ceiling and proportions
- A sensational south facing garden ideal for entertaining
- Lower ground floor boasts extensive entertaining space and storage
- Streatham Hill mainline station and Balham (Northern Line) are close by
- The house forms part of the highly desirable and sociable Telford Park Conservation area
- EPC Rating = C
This impeccably presented semi-detached family home is situated in the sought after Telford Park Estate.
The house has been beautifully presented to an exquisite standard by the current owner, with magnificent attention to detail throughout including a CCTV security system. The property itself offers a wealth of natural light, high ceilings, as well as a great deal of contemporary living and entertaining space.
As you enter the property, on the right hand side is the beautifully presented drawing room, benefitting from high ceilings, detailed cornicing and a large bay window allowing natural light to flow throughout. Leading through to the rear of the ground floor is the bright and spacious, open plan kitchen/breakfast room, which has been immaculately finished, offering ample work surfaces, an array of integrated appliances, as well as an abundance of natural light. Vast glass bi-folding doors lead out into the south facing beautiful and well-landscaped garden. The sensational garden is bordered by a variety of mature trees and shrubs providing privacy and is part paved and lawned, making it the ideal setting for al fresco dining and entertaining. The ground floor of the property has a sitting room, to the rear, which features extensive shelving, natural light and the room is further extended out into the magnificent garden.
The lower ground floor offers a fabulous family room, the first double bedroom with generous storage, a shower room, study, an excellent utility room and wine storage.
The first floor is comprised of the luxurious principal suite, situated at the front of the first floor with large acoustic double glazed windows. This exquisite bedroom features a vast en suite bathroom, benefitting from a free-standing bath and ample natural light throughout. There are a further two double bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor. The second floor comprises two double bedrooms and an additional bathroom.
The property further benefits from generous loft storage, secure side access and a recently tiled brand new roof.
Telford Avenue is a popular road in a predominately residential area known as the Telford Park Estate, which boasts an active residents’ association that centres itself on the Telford Park Lawn Tennis Club.
Streatham Hill overground is close by, with regular trains to London Bridge, Clapham Junction and Victoria.
There are excellent private and state schools in the area, such as Telferscot primary and Dunraven secondary schools, both rated Ofsted outstanding.
Square Footage: 3,918 sq ft
Telford Avenue, London, SW2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Streatham Hill Station0.3 miles
- Balham Station1.0 miles
- Clapham South Station1.1 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WAS140305. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Clapham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.