Wood Barton, Woodleigh, Kingsbridge, Devon, TQ7
- Two storey property set within a converted Monastery
- Spacious and contemporary accommodation
- Approximately 2,600 sq.ft of living space
- 4 double bedrooms (3 with en-suite bath/shower rooms)
- Garage and ample parking
- Communal grounds, swimming pool and tennis court
- Access to the River Avon and private woodland
Bell Tower is a truly unique property located in an historic building that has been given an innovative contemporary twist. The property offers spacious accommodation arranged over 2 floors with the beautifully restored Bell Tower forming a stunning feature in the master bedroom.
Off the generous entrance hall is a WC and access into the superb kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances, central island providing a focal point, high ceilings and exposed painted wooden beams with a useful utility room off.
A couple of steps from the hall take you up into the stunning 27ft x 25ft sitting/dining room with an impressive oak staircase with glass panels up to the first floor. Bedroom 4 with en-suite bathroom is located on the same level off a corridor, off the sitting room.
The first floor houses 3 further bedrooms, 2 with en-suite facilities and built-in wardrobes.
The garage is situated in a block and has double timber doors, power and light.
Being located in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty the Monastery enjoys a wonderful sense of tranquillity. The surrounding private country estate of 80 acres provides a haven for wildlife and benefits from a mile stretch of the beautiful River Avon. Residents have privileged right to wander freely exploring the woods and meadows, fish for trout and salmon on the River and use the tennis court plus the indoor 12 metre swimming pool, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi located in the properties former chapel.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
Mains electricity ands water. Private drainage. LPG boiler for hot water and central heating.
Leasehold. 999 years from 2007.
Fixtures and Fittings
All items in the written text of these particulars are included in the sale. All others are expressly excluded regardless of inclusion in any photographs. Purchasers must satisfy themselves that any equipment included in the sale of the property is in satisfactory order.
Very strictly by appointment only through Marchand Petit (Kingsbridge office) .
Wood Barton, Woodleigh, Kingsbridge, Devon, TQ7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ivybridge Station7.1 miles
About the agent
Marchand Petit was created through a passion for property, service and local knowledge.
Our residential sales and lettings teams provide an extensive range of property from quintessential Devon cottages to magnificent coastal homes for purchase or to rent.
With six offices concentrated in the South Hams in South Devon, our newest branches in The Rame Peninsula and our London Mayfair office, we are confident you will find something to catch your eye.
Whether you visit one of
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KIN210197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Kingsbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.