Elm Road, Leigh-on-Sea
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR FLAT
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE AND KITCHEN
- BATHROOM WITH SHOWER ATTACHMENT OVER BATH
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING
- OWN FRONT DOOR ACCESSED BY GATE FROM ROAD
- SITUATED RIGHT ON LEIGH BROADWAY
- SHORT WALK TO TRAIN STATION
- NO PETS OR SHARERS
- APPLICANTS MUST BE IN FULL TIME EMPLOYMENT
- HOME OWNING GUARANTOR REQUIRED
ENTRANCE Flat accessed by secure gate on road leading to stairs to own front door.
LOUNGE/KITCHEN 13' 0" x 9' 11" (3.96m x 3.02m) UPVC double glazed windows to rear. Television point. Radiator. Kitchen measuring 10'0" x 5'05". Eye level and base units. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Wall mounted boiler.
BEDROOM 15' 11" x 10' 10" (4.85m x 3.3m) UPVC double glazed windows to side. Radiator.
BEDROOM 12' 01" x 9' 08" (3.68m x 2.95m) UPVC double glazed windows to side. Radiator.
BATHROOM UPVC obscure double glazed window to side. White three piece suite comprising; white panelled bath with shower attachment over, pedestal; wash hand basin and low flush WC. Radiator.
These particulars are accurate to the best of our knowledge but do not constitute an offer or contract. Photos are for representation only and do not imply the inclusion of fixtures and fittings. The floor plans are not to scale and only provide an indication of the layout.
Elm Road, Leigh-on-Sea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leigh-on-Sea Station0.6 miles
- Chalkwell Station0.7 miles
- Westcliff Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Hair & Son has been a pillar of the Essex property market since Frederick Gordon Hair founded the firm in 1922. The last 98 years has seen the firm go from strength to strength, opening five offices and establishing six departments to become so much more than an estate agent.
The Southend head office ideally positioned to give focused coverage of Southend-on-sea & Westcliff-on-sea is leading the way with established and retained clients, spearheading the changes taking place and embraci
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101353005179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hair & Son, Southend-On-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.