York Street, Cowes
- Buy To Let Investors Only
- Currently Tenanted
- Around 4.7% Yield
- Two Bedroom Terraced House
- Off Road Parking
- Close Proximity to Cowes Town & Seafront
PORCH 4' 3" x 3' 11" (1.3m x 1.19m)
LIVING ROOM 16' 6" x 11' 10" (5.03m x 3.61m)
KITCHEN 11' 7" x 7' 10" (3.53m x 2.39m)
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM 1 12' 8" x 9' 3" (3.86m x 2.82m)
BEDROOM 2 11' 11" x 5' 11" (3.63m x 1.8m)
OUTSIDE - Enclosed Rear Garden.
- Allocated Parking.
York Street, Cowes
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ryde Pier Head Station6.1 miles
About the agent
As the Isle of Wight's largest independently owned estate agency, Hose Rhodes Dickson continue to offer a 'friendly service and local knowledge' throughout our 8 branches.
Our broad base of property expertise includes:
Isle of Wight Property sales with offices in Newport, Bembridge, Ryde, Shanklin, Ventnor, Cowes, East Cowes and Freshwater. The most amount of offices of any island agent.
Property Surveys and Valuations by RICS Chartered Surveyors.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101276038670. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Cowes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.