Braeburn Way, Basildon, SS14
- Striking & Spacious Entrance Hall Complete With Ground Floor W/C
- Living Room 16'9 x 10'10 With Feature Bay Window
- Beautiful Kitchen/Diner 16'9 x 8'
- Master Bedroom 11'9 x 8'11 With Fitted Wardrobes & Stunning En Suite Shower Room 8' x 4'9
- Bedroom Two 9'9 x 9' Plus Bedroom Three 8'2 x 6'9
- Family Bathroom Suite 6'11 x 6'1
- South Facing Rear Garden With Side Access
- Driveway Parking For Two Vehicles
- Popular & Family Friendly Development Within Walking Distance Of Basildon's Festival Leisure Park
- 2017 Build - 6 Years NHBC Warranty Remaining
Internally the new owner will be greeted by a striking and spacious entrance hall complete with ground floor W/C. The living room is an impressive 16'9 in length with dual aspect windows allowing an abundance of natural light in, one of the windows is a feature bay window. Completing the ground floor is the five-star fitted kitchen come diner. Fitted appliances include the fridge/freezer, double oven, washing machine, and dishwasher, there is a wealth of worktop space and the dining area looks out onto the pleasant rear garden. The first floor commences with a spacious landing, there are three sizeable bedrooms, the master itself profits from both fitted wardrobes and a luxury en suite shower room. Completing the first floor is the main family bathroom suite. Externally there is a pleasant south-facing 'sun-trap' of a rear garden with an area laid to lawn and an area of slightly raised decking, there is electric to the garden and also side access. The side access leads to your driveway parking for two vehicles. Built in 2017 the property still retains 6 years of NHBC Warranty and is situated on a popular and family-friendly development. The development is a very short walk from Pipps Hill Retail Park, Basildon's Sporting Village and Basildon's Festival Leisure Park with an abundance of amenities for all of the family and for all ages, there is also very good access to the A127 and the A13. Internal viewings come highly recommended as opportunities to acquire homes of this calibre truly are few and far between.
Striking & Spacious Entrance Hall -
Ground Floor W/C - 1.83m x 0.89m (6' x 2'11) -
Living Room With Feature Bay Window - 5.11m x 3.30m (16'9 x 10'10) -
Stunning Kitchen/Diner - 5.11m x 2.44m (16'9 x 8') -
Spacious Landing -
Master Bedroom - 3.58m x 2.72m (11'9 x 8'11) -
En Suite Shower Room - 2.44m x 1.45m (8' x 4'9) -
Bedroom Two - 2.97m x 2.74m (9'9 x 9') -
Bedroom Three - 2.49m x 2.06m (8'2 x 6'9) -
Family Bathroom Suite - 2.11m x 1.85m (6'11 x 6'1) -
South Facing Rear Garden With Side Access -
Driveway Parking -
Popular & Family Friendly Development -
2017 Build - 6 Years Nhbc Warranty Remaining -
Walking Distance To Basildon's Festival Leisure Pa -
Great Access For A127 & A13 -
Stunning Finish Throughout -
BrochuresBraeburn Way, Basildon, SS14Brochure
Braeburn Way, Basildon, SS14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Basildon Station1.7 miles
- Pitsea Station2.1 miles
- Wickford Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Bear Estate Agents is proud to announce that they have now launched their Business in Basildon, using staff with local knowledge and invaluable information about this area.
It's important to remember when choosing a local Basildon Estate Agent, is that having local knowledge of Basildon properties and the Basildon property market is highly important. Our professional property valuers for Basildon have a huge knowledge of the area and can give ver
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30940177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bear Estate Agents, Basildon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.