7 Cherry Tree Park, Balerno, EH14 5AQ
- Popular residential area
- Delightful, mature front and rear gardens
- Sitting room
- Open plan kitchen / dining / family room
- Principle bedroom with ensuite shower room
- 5 further bedroom (1 ensuite)
- Family bathroom
- Utility room and downstairs WC
- Double garage and large driveway
- Gas central heating and double glazing
by appt tel Agent
7 Cherry Tree Park is a superb 5/6 bedroom detached house, located in much sought after Balerno. Situated on a substantial plot in a quiet street, the property, which has been altered and extended by the current owners, benefits from a delightful, leafy outlook to the front and rear. Internally the accommodation is bright, spacious and generously proportioned with good flexibility of use. There are superbly presented, mature and sunny garden grounds to both the front and rear of the property, with areas of lawn and patio. Of further benefit there is a spacious double garage with additional workshop area and a driveway to the front for 2 cars.
Balerno is a popular and quiet semi rural residential area which lies a few miles south west of the city centre. There are excellent local shopping facilities, whilst the Gyle Shopping Centre is a short drive away. The Pentland Hills are also on the doorstep, perfect for outdoor pursuit, and there is excellent fishing at Harlaw and Threipmuir reservoirs. A championship golf course, leisure club and spa facilities can be found at The Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club at nearby Kirknewton. Nearby walkways, cycle paths and regular buses take you to the city centre and access to the Edinburgh city bypass is within easy reach which in turn gives access to all major trunk routes to the north, south, Edinburgh International Airport, the Queensferry Crossing and Glasgow. Schooling in the state and private sectors is well represented in Balerno and the nearby areas.
Fixtures and Fittings
All fitted carpets, curtains (with the exception of the sitting room set) blinds and light fittings (with the exception of the matching fittings in the kitchen / dining room) are included in the sale price as are the range and dishwasher.
7 Cherry Tree Park, Balerno, EH14 5AQ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Curriehill Station0.7 miles
- Wester Hailes Station2.4 miles
- Edinburgh Park Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Simpson & Marwick are leading residential property estate agents and solicitors in Edinburgh and East Lothian. We can help you buy and sell quality property from city centre apartments to rural family homes.
However what makes us different to other estate agents and solicitors is our unique approach to buying and selling residential property.
The Simpson & Marwick Way. We put you at the heart of everything we do so we can do our very best to achieve your
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 135644. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simpson & Marwick, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.