Farthings Close, Chingford, London. E4 6JG
- A Generous Sized Ground Floor Apartment
- Small Modern Complex With Communal Gardens
- An Ideal First Time Purchase - Or Perhaps Retirement Flat!
Communal entrance with security entry phone and door release opening to hallway.
Entrance Hall (1.75m Max x 4.11m Max or 5' 09' Max x 13' 06' Max)
Reducing to 0.86m (2ft 10in)
A spacious hallway with each room leading off! Wall mounted entry system, access to large utility cupboard, with two further shelved cupboards providing ample storage facilities.
Kitchen (2.67m x 2.31m or 8' 09' x 7' 07')
Modern kitchen arrangement of wall and base cupboard fittings, including space for fridge freezer and plumbing provision for dishwasher. Electric over with four burner gas hob above and extractor fan. Chrome sink and drainer with mixer tap, double glazed replacement window above providing views out onto communal gardens.
Living Room (4.72m x 3.23m or 15' 06' x 10' 07')
A stylish living area, suitable for both living and dining accommodation. Decorative ceiling rose, coving and dado rail, and double glazed replacement windows to front elevation with South West facing aspect, allowing plenty of sunshine to pour through.
Bedroom 1 (3.86m x 2.95m or 12' 08' x 9' 08')
A double bedroom of a fantastic size, with integrated sliding wardrobe storage space and double glazed windows to front elevation overlooking gardens and beyond.
Bathroom (1.65m x 1.88m or 5' 05' x 6' 02')
Fully tiled modern bathroom suite comprising of panel enclosed bathtub with wall mounted and hand held shower fittings, glazed splashback, low level WC and wash hand basin with storage beneath. Frosted double glazed window to rear and a useful airing cupboard housing hot water tank with slatted shelving unit for linen storage.
Utility Hall (1.65m x 1.22m or 5' 05' x 4' 0')
The larger of 3 storage cupboards accessed off the hallway, with space/ plumbing provision for washing machine & tumble dryer.
Set within delightful communal gardens, well kept and maintained throughout the year.
Farthings Close, Chingford, London. E4 6JG
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chingford Station0.8 miles
- Highams Park Station1.1 miles
- Roding Valley Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Welcome to McRae’s, the independent SALES, LETTINGS and MANAGEMENT Property Estate Agent covering HIGHAMS PARK, CHINGFORD, WALTHAMSTOW, WOODFORD GREEN, EAST HERTFORDSHIRE and WEST ESSEX. We have offices in Highams Park, E4 and Park Lane, W1.
We’re a family business with 40 years’ experience and local knowledge which helps us to help you. Using our expertise in Presentation and Negotiation, we’re here to make your property dealings – be they Selling, Buying, Letting or Renting – as stres
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PRA10372. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McRae's Sales, Lettings & Management, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.