Bolton Road, Westhoughton
- No CHAIN
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Not Overlooked to Rear
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Lounge 4.33m (14' 2") x 3.25m (10' 8")
Double glazed window to front aspect, gas fire with wooden surround, central heating, carpeted.
Dining Room 4.34m (14' 3") x 3.92m (12' 10")
Spacious dining area, living flame gas fire, laminate flooring, staircase to first floor, understairs storage, central heating radiator.
Kitchen 4.33m (14' 2") x 2.67m (8' 9")
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over, sink with drainer, integrated oven with hob, part tiled, patio to rear aspect leading to garden
Bedroom 1 4.35m (14' 3") x 3.22m (10' 7")
Double bedroom with double glazed window to front aspect, fitted mirrored wardrobes, central heating radiator, carpeted.
Bedroom 2 3.03m (9' 11") x 4.88m (16' 0")
Another double bedroom with double glazed window to rear aspect, central heating radiator, carpeted.
Bathroom 2.12m (6' 11") x 2.59m (8' 6")
Double glazed window to rear aspect, three piece suite comprising of; low level WC, wash hand basin in vanity unit, bath with shower over, central heating radiator, boiler, vinyl flooring.
Pavement fronted to front aspect. To the rear aspect can be found a private garden mainly laid to lawn with a patio and decking area with plants and shrubs which is not overlooked.
Bolton Road, Westhoughton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Westhoughton Station0.4 miles
- Daisy Hill Station0.9 miles
- Hag Fold Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Price & Co are an independent, family run estate agents and lettings company.
We aim to provide a professional, customer focused approach whether you're buying, selling, letting or renting a property. Our enthusiastic team are committed to providing an unrivalled level of service, ensuring all customers receive an enjoyable, personalised experience.
Our business covers Westhoughton, Blackrod, Horwich, Over Hulton and surrounding areas.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PAB1000815. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Price and Co, Westhoughton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.