Thorne Road, Bawtry, Doncaster, DN10
- Off street parking for two cars
- Two bedrooms
- Full of character
- Wood burner to lounge
- Gas central heating
- Close proximity to amenities
- Roll top bath and double shower
- New bespoke handmade fitted wardrobes
A spacious lounge with wood burner as the centre piece, living/dining room with access to stairway, kitchen which features a range of wall and base units.
Also on the ground floor is a utility room/WC. and a rear porch giving access to rear garden. The majority of the downstairs accommodation also features stone floor tiles.
Upstairs the first floor landing give access to the two double bedrooms and the family bathroom featuring a four piece suite including a roll top bath, double shower and stone floor tiles. The front bedroom features new bespoke handmade fitted wardrobes while the loft area gives the possibility of creating a third bedroom.
Externally the property features a small garden area to front with path to front door. The rear courtyard country garden is the perfect place to enjoy the summer sun when in bloom with all the colourful plants and flowers in the raised sleeper beds. There are also two off street parking spaces and a garage featuring an up and over door with power and light. Other features include double glazing and gas central heating.
Bawtry is a delightful town to live in with the town centre having everything you need, there are shopping facilities, independent shops and boutiques, wine bars and restaurants. The property is within walking distance to all of these amenities with the added bonus of a village school, links to both private schools and secondary schools with excellent ofsted reports. There are commutable links to the A1 motorway network within a 10 minute drive, leading to larger town and cities.
Thorne Road, Bawtry, Doncaster, DN10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Doncaster Station7.7 miles
About the agent
Preston Baker, Doncaster
Suite 22 Doncaster Business Innovation Centre Ten Pound Walk Doncaster DN4 5HX
Preston Baker has become one of the most trusted estate agents in Yorkshire in the 2018 Best Estate Agent Guide the Doncaster branch was listed as Exceptional for sales ranking in the top 5% in the UK. Rightmove and the Property Academy assessed over 26,000 offices in the UK for sales and lettings to compile this guide.We put you at the heart of our business
Preston Baker had 10 rankings in the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PBDON90954. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preston Baker, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.