'A' Rated Zero Carbon Home - Poolhead Lane, Tanworth in Arden, West Midlands
- EPC A+ Net Carbon Zero New Home - Ready for immediate occupation!
- Approx. 5090 sq ft over 2 Floors; 6 bedrooms providing versatile accommodation
- Electronically operated gate into private driveway; detached double garage with EV charging point
- Impressive master suite with dressing room, ensuite and Juliet balcony
- Large balcony to bedroom 2 with outstanding views of Ladbrook Park Golf Course
- Bespoke fitted In Toto kitchen living area with Miele integrated appliances
- Separate living room, dining room, study and further home office / playroom
- 4 ensuites; 1 family bathroom; Lusso Stone fitted sanitaryware to all bathrooms
- Underfloor heating to both floors; triple glazing throughout
- Near to Wood End Train Station with direct links to Birmingham New Street; easily accessible to M42 J3 and J3a
A rare and unique opportunity to purchase an EPC A+ Net Carbon Zero in the semi-rural and sought-after village of Tanworth in Arden. Vivo Living have successfully struck the balance of creating a modern and futuristic home, whilst blending into this most natural setting with stunning views over Ladbrook Park Golf Course.
Gentian is positioned back from Poolhead Lane, the property has its own separate gated entrance with ample parking for multiple vehicles, including the detached double garage with an electric vehicle charging point. The feeling of space continues and is emphasised upon entry to the property. The extremely high ceilings and abundance of natural light does not go unnoticed. To the ground floor, there is a choice of 4 reception rooms. A separate study / home office enjoys views to the front of the house, in addition to the further living room with a feature curved wall - providing versatile accommodation as a playroom or snug perhaps. The dual aspect living room enjoys views of the internal courtyard via ceiling to floor length windows, in addition to the rear garden, accessible via bifold doors. The wood effect tiling upholds the modern ethos this property has to offer, whilst adding a sense of warmth to this significant reception area.
The kitchen and open plan living area holds its presence with an impressive In Toto fitted kitchen with quartzite stone worktop, Miele integrated appliances, Quooker hot tap and central island with vast storage space and breakfast bar. There is space for a dining table and seating furniture to suit modern day living requirements. The patio and ample garden is also accessible via bifold doors. The separate utility is sizeable enough to be considered a second kitchen and also provides access to the side of the property. The guest WC, storage cupboard and plant room (home to the Tesla Powerwall battery storage) complete the ground floor accommodation.
The principal suite to the first floor benefits from a large walk-in dressing area with fitted wardrobes and ensuite shower room with separate oval bath, his and hers sinks and walk in shower. Lusso Stone sanitaryware and Solus tiling is fitted to all bathrooms. The Juliet balcony complimented by the floor to ceiling length windows provide the perfect spot overlooking the landscaped rear garden and golf course activity. Bedroom 2, 3 and 4 also enjoy an ensuite shower room and Bedroom 2 has the luxury of a sit on balcony, ideal for a morning coffee. Bedroom 5 and 6 have use of the family bathroom and provide flexible accommodation as a gym, separate dressing room or additional home office. Both bedrooms enjoy views over the courtyard beneath - a calming and clever feature created by Vivo living.
High specification and installation of modern technology is visible throughout this home. The buyer for the property will enjoy a personal handover with Vivo Living.
* Concrete floors to minimise noise transmission
* Underfloor heating to GF and FF
* Niko smart control system for lighting and heating
* CAT6 cabling enabled throughout
* Polyglass insulated roof systems
* Fitted alarm system
* 36 photovoltaic solar panels supporting the Tesla Powerwall battery storage system
* Triple glazing by Velfac
* CCTV system - 5 external cameras
* Rolec electric vehicle charging point
* Timber gate with video intercom system
* Block paved driveway and rear patio
* Fully landscaped garden
* Double detached garage with up and over hood and sedum green roof
EPC: Rating A+
Local Authority: Warwickshire County Council and Stratford-on-Avon District Council
Postcode: B94 5EH
From Hockley Heath, passing Marsins Bakery and GBS Lighting on the right-hand side, turn right into Spring Lane B4101 and continue for 3.4miles approaching Tanworth in Arden. Passing The Warwickshire Lad on your right-hand side, Poolhead Lane will be found shortly after on your right. Turn right and continue 0.4 miles where Gentian will be found on the left-hand side situated in the middle of the adjacent two new properties indicated by an EB&P for sale board.
We have not tested any of the electrical, central heating or sanitaryware appliances. Purchasers should make their own investigations as to the workings of the relevant items. Floor plans are for identification purposes only and not to scale. All room measurements and mileages quoted in these sales details are approximate. Subjective comments in these details imply the opinion of the selling Agent at the time these details were prepared. Naturally, the opinions of purchasers may differ. These sales details are produced in good faith to offer a guide only and do not constitute any part of a contract or offer. We would advise that fixtures and fittings included within the sale are confirmed by the purchaser at the point of offer. Images used within these details are under copyright to EB&P and under no circumstances are to be reproduced by a third party without prior permission.
Anti Money Laundering (AML)
We will appreciate your co-operation in fulfilling our requirements to comply with anti money laundering regulations. As well as traditional methods of producing photographic ID and proof of address, EB&P as the Agent may also use an electronic verification system to meet compliance obligations for AML. This system allows us to verify you from basic details. You understand that we will undertake this search for the purpose of verifying your identity. Any personal data we receive from you for the purpose of money laundering checks will be processed only for the purposes of preventing money laundering.
'A' Rated Zero Carbon Home - Poolhead Lane, Tanworth in Arden, West Midlands
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wood End Station0.3 miles
- The Lakes Station0.9 miles
- Earlswood (West Midlands) Station1.4 miles
About the agent
EB&P | Small details make a big difference.
Our friendly and professional Knowle based team will listen to and understand your expectations, offering a bespoke high-level service for your home buying or selling needs.
Covering locations in and around Warwickshire, we are at your service to execute both the basic and the more nuanced details or requests expertly. Those details which are often undervalued or simply missed by other firms.
Today, communication and reach are esse
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PL64. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by EB&P, Knowle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.