Tempus Tower, 9 Mirabel Street, Manchester
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 24hr Conceirge
- Air Conditioning
- Tandem Car parking - 2 cars
- Top Floor Penhouse
- Amazing city views
- Available Now
No detail has been overlooked in this apartment. With a stylish kitchen in high gloss red & black designed by Pepper, a beautiful bathroom and en-suite by Villeroy & Boch Bathrooms, Featuring high quality air conditioning system. floor to ceiling glass windows offering spectacular views.
There is wooden flooring throughout the kitchen and living area, two double bedrooms complete with stylish furniture and a luxurious carpet to finish. The terrace area is decked with LED lightening where you can take in the views creating the perfect oasis.
There are two secure car park spaces (tandem) which are located underneath the development. For added privacy and security the penthouse floor is accessed by coded lift keys only. 24hr concierge.
We are pleased to offer this stylish,and offers great views over the city due to the floor to ceiling windows. The development offers a 24hr concierge service and benefits from one underground secure car park space. Viewing highly recommended!
Large Master Bedroom with access to balcony
Master bedroom leading to Large En-Suite Bathroom, benefiting from a power shower and heated towel rail
Entrance to the spacious open plan living and kitchen area.
Spacious living area, with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the city centre.
Open plan kitchen area, with dining space.
Kitchen area, including a large breakfast bar.
Spacious balcony with views of the city.
Large 2nd Bedroom. Spectacular views over the city. Fitted Wardrobes
Master Bathroom, benefiting from a remote controlled jacuzzi bath and heated towel rail.
Allocated underground tandem parking- space for 2 cars
Tempus Tower, 9 Mirabel Street, Manchester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Manchester Victoria Station0.2 miles
- Salford Central Station0.5 miles
- Market Street Tram Stop0.5 miles
About the agent
Metro Residential has become a well-respected and established company since opening their first office ‘Land and Co, Islington London’ back in 1987. Since this time they have grown and expanded, with an enviable and well-deserved reputation.
Now specialising in the Manchester City Centre area, they hold a team of experienced staff who are dedicated to providing customers with the highest quality service at both local and national levels.
Here at Metro Residential, we believe trust
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MET1M000172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Metro Residential, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.