Torrington Park, London
- Ideal for Modern Couple or Small Family
- Newly Renovated Offered in Superb Condition
- Within an Attractive Block of Just 6 Apartments
- Off Street Parking & Communal Garden to the Rear
- Share of Freehold (996 years lease remaining)
- Close to All Amenities and Public Transport of North Finchley
- For Outdoor Leisure, Torrington Park is a 5 Minute Walk Away
- Character Features and Attractive Sash Windows Throughout.
In immaculate condition and with Share of Freehold, we are privileged to offer a delightful 1st Floor Apartment in desirable Torrington Park in an Edwardian bijoux block. This would make an ideal home for a couple or young family, it's close to shops, parks and has large communal garden to the rear
With over 600 sq ft of living space, we are delighted to offer a spacious two bedroom, converted apartment in tree-lined Torrington Park, off High Road, North Finchley. This has a bright and airy lounge with an integrated designer kitchen, a modern bathroom and good size bedrooms.
This home benefits form a large 60 ft long communal garden to the rear of the property for outdoor space with lots of lawn ideal for children to play in and also has a useful storage/shed area for bikes or tools. NB: There is an opportunity to privatise part of the garden if so desired.
A delightful flat which would be perfect for a young family or couple looking for a comfortable lifestyle, it also has a Share of Freehold (over 990 years remaining). It's close to High Road, a medical centre, many bus routes, cafes, restaurants and walking distance to the Northern Line, it's conveniently located.
With superb accommodation throughout, this is an attractive purchase and really must be seen.
Lounge - Kitchen 22' into Kitchen x 17' ( 6.71m into Kitchen x 5.18m )
Bedroom One 12' x 8' 11" ( 3.66m x 2.72m )
Bedroom Two 8' 10" x 7' 11" ( 2.69m x 2.41m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Torrington Park, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Woodside Park Station0.4 miles
- West Finchley Station0.8 miles
- Totteridge & Whetstone Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local North Finchley Barnard Marcus office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Barnard Marcus has been trading since 1979, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Barnard Marcus as your estate agent…
>> Your local Barnard Marcus team in North Finchley
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your l
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NFY106203. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, North Finchley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.