Dolfach, Llanbrynmair, Powys, SY19
- Substantial Detached 4 Bedroom Family House
- Situated in rural Hamlet of Dolfach, Llanbrynmair 1.3 miles Entrance Hall, Kitchen/Dining, Utility, Cloakroom & WC, Living Room, Family Room
- 4 Bedrooms, 2 Ensuite Shower Rooms, Family Bathroom
- Level garden plot with Detached Garage
- Oil central heating
- Completion Summer 2022
- EPC - TBC
Two Detached Dwelling Houses under construction in the rural hamlet of Dolfach which is situated between the market towns of Newtown 18 miles & Machynlleth 12.5 miles with the coastal resort of Aberdovey 22 miles.
The nearest village of Llanbrynmair is 1.3 miles with village shop/post office, public house, café/playbarn, primary school.
Roadside plots situated on the A470 with views over the surrounding Mid Wales countryside. The dwellings are built by local developers JJP Services.
A substantial family dwelling with grey UPVC double glazed windows, oil central heating, modern fitted fixtures and fittings throughout.
The accommodation comprises:
On the Ground Floor:
Front Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall with staircase to first floor
Kitchen/Dining Room 7.15m x 5.58m with French doors to garden, modern fitted appliances depending upon the stage of build the purchaser will have a choice of kitchens
Cloakroom & WC
Living Room 4.68m x 7.70m with French doors to garden
Family Room 4.68m x 5.36m
On the First Floor:
Landing, Main Bedroom 4.60m x 4.00m with built-in wardrobes and Ensuite Shower Room
Guest Bedroom 4.68m x 3.61m with Ensuite Shower Room
Bedroom (3) 4.68m x 3.50m with double built-in wardrobe
Bedroom (4) 4.29m x 3.43m with double built-in wardrobe Family Bathroom.
Dimensions taken from Architects Plans.
Completion Summer 2022
The property occupies a good level garden plot with Detached Garage.
Dolfach, Llanbrynmair, Powys, SY19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Caersws Station9.4 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Morris Marshall & Poole - Estate Agents and Chartered Property Surveyors
Established in 1862 the estate agents and property surveyors firm has been serving the community for over 150 years and has built up an enviable reputation for integrity and professionalism in the field of residential,commercial and agricultural services.
We now have 8 offices able to offer these services from the Welsh Coast through the heart of Mid Wales to the Borders and central Shropshire.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NEW210392. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Marshall & Poole, Newtown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.