Mortimer Avenue, Batley
- Three bedroom mid-terrace property
- Ideal for a range of buyers
- Spacious kitchen & gardens to rear
- Enclosed garden to the front
- PVCu double-glazed & gas central heating
- Parking on-street
- Downstairs WC
- Call our Morley office to view!
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Manning Stainton
Ready to move into and enjoying a pleasant lounge and good-sized fitted kitchen with a range of units, the property boasts the added benefit of a downstairs WC whilst to the rear the garden has a patio space with far reaching views and a nice lawned space.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms in total including a nice main double room to the front, all three enjoy use of the bathroom which is finished in part-tiled surrounds and houses a traditional three piece bath suite.
Offering good links into Leeds and onto the M62 Motorway network, there is good local schooling and amenities. Call our Morley office to arrange your viewing, our lines are open 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week!
Mortimer Avenue, Batley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Batley Station1.3 miles
- Dewsbury Station1.8 miles
- Ravensthorpe Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Manning Stainton have been helping people move, providing professional, expert advice and outstanding customer service for over 20 years.
With 19 prominent high street branches across our region, our experienced sales and lettings teams have in depth knowledge about what’s going on in your local market.
We understand the pressures of daily life and that’s why our network of residential branches are open 7 days a week and we are ready to take your call 8am until 8pm, 7 days a week.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR211957. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.