Bentham Road, Newbold, Chesterfield
- INTERNAL VIEWING IMPERATIVE! Offered with NO CHAIN! - Book now on the OPEN VIEWING WEEKEND Sat/Sun 18/19th September 10am-4pm
- Superb, Impeccably Presented EXECUTIVE DETACHED FOUR BEDROOM/FOUR BATHROOM FAMILY HOUSE- Situated in this enviable cul de sac position. Built in 2018 with 7 year Architects Build Warranty 2018
- Neutrally decorated & versatile/adaptable family accommodation of 2707 Sq Ft benefits from Gas CH (Condensing System Boiler) underfloor heating to ground floor & uPVC double glazed windows/fascias/s
- Principal Bedroom Suite with Superb Dressing Room & Luxury Fully Tiled En suite Shower Room,
- Two Further Double Bedrooms both with Fabulous En Suite Shower Rooms,
- Stunning/Ultra Modern Open Plan Fully Integrated Kitchen/Diner/Lounge area to the rear with Superb Aluminium Bifold doors onto the Indian Stone Patio.
- Gated entrance with cobble block driveway with surplus amount of front parking & Double Integral Garage
- SUMMERHOUSE with insulation, light, power & uPVC French Door- adaptable for HOME WORKING. External Log Burner and Bar facility- Marvellous for OUTSIDE RELAXATION & SOCIAL ENTERTAINING!!
- Extremely generous South Facing level enclosed FULLY LANDSCAPED rear garden with a lovely open aspect. Extensive Indian stone patio/terrace & lawns
- Energy Rating B
Impeccable presented interior with Gas CH (Condensing System) underfloor heating to ground floor & uPVC double glazing offers Inviting Entrance Hall, Reception Family Room, Study/Home Working, Stunning Open Plan Kitchen/Diner/Living Space with Bifold doors to Patio. Utility & Cloakroom First Floor Principal Bedroom Suite/Superb Dressing Room/ Luxury Fully Tiled En Suite Shower Room, Two double bedrooms with Fabulous En Suite Shower Rooms, Further double bedrooms & Exquisite Family Bathroom.
Gated entrance cobble block driveway with ample front parking & double integral garage .Extremely generous South Facing level landscaped rear garden with a lovely open aspect. Extensive Indian stone patio & lawn & stocked borders. SUMMERHOUSE with insulation, light, power & uPVC French Door.- adaptable for HOME WORKING. External Log Burner and Bar facility- Marvellous for OUTSIDE RELAXATION & SOCIAL ENTERTAINING!!
Additional Information - 7 year Architects Build Certificate 2018. Council Tax Band - F
Internal Oak glazed doors. Ground Floor Underfloor heating
Gas Ideal Condensing System boiler (3 yrs old & serviced)
uPVC Double Glazed Windows/Fascias/Soffits/Aluminium gutters
Gross Internal Floor Area - 251.5 Sq.m./ 2705.5 Sq.Ft.
Secondary School Catchment - Outwood Academy Newbold
Stylish & Inviting Front Reception Hall - Composite door. Under stairs storage cupboard. Distressed Oak Porcelain tiled floor. Beautiful Oak staircase. Down lighting.
Beautiful Family Reception Room - An elegant, light & airy contemporary living room French uPVC doors to Stone patio. Oak glazed french doors to hall.
Ultra Modern Dining Kitchen/Living Space - An exquisite range of Cashmere/Mink Gloss soft close base/wall & drawer units with work surfaces/inset composite 1.5 sink unit/satin finish mixer tap & tiled splash backs. Integrated Hotpoint Oven/Microwave Oven, Ceramic Hob & Extractor. Hotpoint integrated Fridge/Freezer, Integrated dishwasher. Fabulous Breakfast Central Island with soft close pan drawers. Porcelain tiled floor. Striking Aluminium Bi-Folding doors onto patio.
Utility Room - Cashmere base & wall units & work surfaces. inset sink unit & tiled splash backs. Space for washing machine & dryer. Down lights, Porcelain tiled floor, Side composite door.
Study - Fitted office furniture in Cashmere Gloss finish with range of storage cupboards, fitted desk & shelving providing an excellent home Working Space Porcelain tiled flooring.
Half Tiled Cloakroom Wc - Low level WC & wash hand basin/ fountain tap set in Cashmere Gloss vanity units. Continental style tiled floor.
First Floor Landing - Access via a retractable ladder to the insulation loft space with light, power & some central boarding.
Magnificent Principle Double Bedroom Suite - Superb generously proportioned with an abundance of light having 2 velux & 2 dormer windows.
Stylish Dressing Room - Fitted with a quality range of Cashmere wardrobes & dressing table with drawers. Velux window & down lighting.
Striking Fully Tiled En Suite Shower Room - Includes fabulous walk in shower area/mains Rain shower & inset toiletry shelf. Half pedestal wash hand basin/fountain tap & low level WC. LVT flooring & Chrome heated towel rail.
Superb Guest Double Bedroom 2 - A generous sized guest bedroom with rear garden view.
Luxurious Fully Tiled En Suite Shower Room - Comprises of low level WC set in Cashmere housing unit, half pedestal wash hand basin/fountain tap. Double walk in Shower Area/ Rain Mains Shower. Chrome heated towel rail. LVT flooring.
Rear Double Bedroom 3 - Rear garden view.
Luxurious Fully Tiled En Suite Shower Room - Comprises of low level WC set in Cashmere housing unit, half pedestal wash hand basin/fountain tap. Double walk in Shower Area/ Rain Mains Shower. Chrome heated towel rail. LVT flooring
Front Double Bedroom 4 - Front aspect window
Splendid Fully Tiled Family Bathroom - Shower Bath with Rain Mains Shower & Screen. Half pedestal wash hand basin/fountain tap & low level WC. Vinyl flooring. Chrome heated towel rail. Airing cupboard with Ideal Condensing System boiler & mains pressure water cylinder tank. Surplus linen shelving.
Double Garage - Remote doors. Insulated & plastered. Scope for gym/home working/adaptable living space. Power & lights.
Summerhouse/Garden Room -
Outside - Gated block cobble entrance driveway to car standing spaces. Stone pathway to rear with raised side beds/mature shrubs & trees. Spectacular sun blessed, level South facing landscaped garden with SUMMERHOUSE(insulated/light/power/uPVC French Door-adaptable for Home Working. External Log Burner & Bar facility- Perfect for SOCIAL ENTERTAINING!! Fenced boundaries. Indian Stone Patio,level lawn & nurtured fully stocked borders with an abundance of mature plants, shrubs & flowers. Secure side gates. Shed, outside tap,external lighting & power sockets.
BrochuresBentham Road, Newbold, ChesterfieldBrochure
Bentham Road, Newbold, Chesterfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chesterfield Station1.2 miles
- Dronfield Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Wards Estate Agents are Chesterfield's new, local, independent, quality estate agency and our fabulous new offices on Glumangate in the town centre are now open!
Headed by Director and Valuer Annette Ward Assoc. RICS who has 35 years' experience, 20 Years being in the local area, our dedicated team provides a personal, passionate and professional service.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30941577. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wards Estate Agents, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.