Reed Drive, Silsden, BD20
- Three bedrooms (one en-suite)
- Parking for two vehicles
- South facing rear garden
- 8 years NHBC remaining
- Lovely family home
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Leightons
The property opens through to an entrance hall with a cloakroom/WC and staircase to the first floor.
To the right of the hallway is the spacious living room and to the rear is the dining kitchen which has an integrated electric oven and gas hob with a stainless steel splashback. There is also plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer, a handy understairs storage cupboard and French doors leading out to the south facing garden.
To the first floor are two double bedrooms, front and rear, with the front facing bedroom having en-suite facilities with a large shower. There is also a great sized single bedroom and a contemporary house bathroom.
Externally the property has a lawn garden to the front with a driveway that provides parking for two vehicles. There is gated access to the side garden area, which is perfect for external storage needs without having to take up space in the secure, south facing rear garden, which has a large lawn area and flagged patio.
With a bustling small town feel about it, Silsden has a great sense of community with numerous independent shops on its high street and a large Co-op for your everyday shopping needs. With two popular primary schools (with plans for a new super school to be built which will combine them), a fantastic park and Town Hall and the Leeds/Liverpool Canal running through it; it’s clear to see why “Cobbydalers” love living in Silsden.
Reed Drive, Silsden, BD20
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Steeton & Silsden Station0.6 miles
- Keighley Station3.1 miles
- Cononley Station3.2 miles
About the agent
With over 40 years combined agency experience in the Aire Valley, Leightons Estate Agency are here to provide open, honest and friendly advice with a modern, professional and proactive approach to estate agency for those selling and buying in Cross Hills, Sutton, Glusburn, Steeton, Silsden, Eastburn, Cowling, Kildwick, Farnhill, Cononley, Lothersdale as well as areas further up and down the Aire Valley.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LEA210241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leightons, Cross Hills. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.