Marlborough Road, Ryde, PO33
- Freehold & a 'free house' pub
- Established business
- Large accommodation above
The accommodation included above consists of 2 large, double bedrooms (main with ensuite), lounge, kitchen & bathroom. From the kitchen there is access to a private, rooftop sitting area. The flat is spacious & has gas central heating plus double glazing. There are also 2 off road parking spaces to the front of the pub.
This is an opportunity to buy an ongoing business with good size accommodation included & an established client base., ideal for like minded investors wanting a very attractive yield or those looking for a good business to build on.
4.07m x 3.05m
3.04m x 3.19m
5.85m x 3.71m
4m x 3.9m
Marlborough Road, Ryde, PO33
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ryde St. Johns Road Station0.6 miles
- Smallbrook Junction Station0.7 miles
- Ryde Esplanade Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Watson Bull & Porter has been serving the Island's needs since 1850, creating an enviable reputation for selling homes of all types. We are proud to remain at the forefront of our established market with friendly and professional Island staff assisting you in all residential property enquiries, Country Homes, Letting and Holiday Letting, Mortgages, Surveys and Auctions.
For all your property requirements on the Isle of Wight, all you need is Watson Bull & Porter.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WRE210219. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Watson Bull & Porter, Ryde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.