Bush Avenue, Little Stoke, Bristol
- ONE BED ANNEXE
- GOOD SIZE REAR GARDENS
- FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION
- TWO EN-SUITES
- POPULAR LOCATION CLOSE TO BRISTOL PARKWAY TRAIN STATION.
- OFF STREET PARKING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZED
family home or investment this home has been extended to provide an extra bedroom on the ground floor and a one bedroom annexe while still having a good size rear garden. Convenient location with easy access to Bristol Parkway Train station. Major employers which include MoD, AVIVA and UWE.
family home or investment opportunity this home has been extended to provide an extra bedroom on the ground floor and a one bedroom annexe while still having a good size rear garden. Convenient location with easy access to Bristol Parkway Train station. Major employers which include MoD, AVIVA and UWE.
Via vestibule area leading to main hallway.
stairs rising to first floor main accommodation and stairs leading to one bed flat.
Lounge/diner 14' 11" x 12' 10" ( 4.55m x 3.91m )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation and double glazed patio doors leading to the garden Log burner, radiator and wooden flooring.
Kitchen 18' 11" x 11' 6" ( 5.77m x 3.51m )
Double glazed door and window to rear garden. Range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, Range Master oven. Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit Integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Contemporary style radiator. Door to:
Bedroom Four 15' 7" x 14' 2" ( 4.75m x 4.32m )
Double glazed window to front and side elevation, radiator.
Shower cubicle, low level WC, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
Loft access with ladder.
Bedroom One 15' 3" x 11' 2" ( 4.65m x 3.40m )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, radiator and built in storage cupboards.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 12' 7" ( 3.56m x 3.84m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 7' 9" ( 2.64m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear elevation. Panelled bath, wash hand basin set in vanity unit, low level WC, heated towel rail and tiled floor.
Living/kitchen Area 15' 9" x 14' 1" ( 4.80m x 4.29m )
Open plan with double glazed window to front elevation. Range of slate coloured high gloss wall and base units with work surfaces over. Ceramic hob, electric oven and cooker hood. integrated fridge/freezer, stainless steel single drainer sink unit and radiator.
Bedroom 11' 7" x 7' 10" ( 3.53m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator and door to:
Double glazed window to rear elevation. Shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan.
Open plan with pedestrian side access and parking 2/3 cars.
Raised decked area immediately adjoining remainder laid to lawn with various shrubs, covered store area with plumbing for automatic washing machine.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Bush Avenue, Little Stoke, Bristol
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Patchway Station0.3 miles
- Bristol Parkway Station0.9 miles
- Filton Abbey Wood Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Stoke Gifford Allen & Harris office...
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Stoke Gifford
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference STG107709. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stoke Gifford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.