High Road, South Woodford
- One Bedroom Modern Flat
- Private Balcony
- Allocated Parking space
- Modern Kitchen
- Contemporary Bathroom
- Communal Gardens
- Moments from South Woodford
- A Short Walk to Epping Forest
Drivers have allocated parking and can be on the North Circular in four minutes and the M11 in seven. Particularly handy for Stansted Airport.
IF YOU LIVED HERE…
You'll be reclining and dining in your south-facing, sizeable, 160 square foot open plan reception. With flawlessly engineered timber effect hardwood underfoot, recessed spot lighting overhead, plenty of space for dining and a leafy dual aspect this is a covetable spot indeed. Throw open the French doors here for your adorable, timber-decked sunny balcony and its relaxing verdant vista.
Back inside and your impeccable kitchen comes with more of those tranquil views, a contemporary suite of underlit cabinets and smart vinyl flooring. The bathroom's a gleaming white solace dressed in miniature metro tiles with a rainfall shower over the tub and mirrored cabinet. Lastly your bedroom is just as flawless – a generous 110 square foot double with built-in storage, pristine white walls and yet another treetop view.
Outside and our vibrant hub of George Lane is a mere four minutes away on foot for a whole host of shops and eateries. Here's also where you'll find Odeon South Woodford, a gorgeous Art Deco building screening the latest cinema releases. If you fancy immersing yourself in nature then you're just a nine minute walk from the endlessly explorable Epping Forest. Head around the corner to Buckingham Road to join the Woodford Path to The Gypsy Stone where the ashes of revered evangelist Rodney 'Gypsy' Smith MBE are reputedly scattered. The grassy enclave of The Doughnut park lies just beyond.
- The tube is barely nine minutes' walk from your front door, and will whisk you directly to Liverpool Street in sixteen minutes or Tottenham Court Road in twenty five, putting the City and West End both within easy reach.
- The Gallery Bar and Brasserie is just across the road and serves up mouthwatering dishes and cocktails in sumptuous surroundings.
- Or perhaps the unique Indian fayre of Grand Trunk Road is more to your taste? Named after an ancient trade route, its upscale cuisine and warm vibe will have you coming back for more. It's just two minutes' walk up the road. Handy.
Reception Room - 3.64m x 4.39m (11'11" x 14'4") -
Balcony - 1.70m x 2.87m (5'6" x 9'4") -
Kitchen - 3.35m x 1.44m (10'11" x 4'8") -
Bathroom - 2.29m x 1.70m (7'6" x 5'6") -
Bedroom - 3.18m x 3.24m (10'5" x 10'7") -
"South Woodford was home for the first 25 years of my life. As I get older, I realise how lucky I am to have grown up here, an area with such fantastic schools, amenities and green space.
George Lane is the main hub, where you’ll find the Central line station, as well as a great selection of supermarkets — M&S, Sainsburys, Waitrose and a Co-op. On top of this, is a fantastic choice of bars, pubs and restaurants, as well as an Odeon Cinema, library and gym. You really do have everything on your doorstep. Personal favourites for food include the Japanese restaurant Sakura, and the award-winning Indian Grand Trunk Road.
South Woodford boasts a great stock of Victorian/ Edwardian family homes, as well as newer purpose-built blocks of flats and conversions, so attracts families and young professionals. It has great transport connections to the City and Canary Wharf, and with Epping Forest on your doorstep, it’s got the perfect balance of everything you need.
My favourite local spots for walking are the Hollow Ponds, and the tucked away Elmhurst Gardens, with its two tennis courts. The nearby Woodford Dog Park is also a favourite, where both dog and owner meet up with their regular pals!
All round, it’s a great place to call home."
E18 SENIOR ADVISOR
BrochuresHigh Road, South WoodfordBrochure
High Road, South Woodford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Woodford Station0.2 miles
- Woodford Station1.2 miles
- Snaresbrook Station0.8 miles
About the agent
In 2014, Andrew and Kenny Goad launched The Stow Brothers, an estate agency with a fresh, straightforward approach to the property market. The brothers' vision captured the zeitgeist - from a single shop in Walthamstow, they have now expanded to a team of 50 local specialists, alongside branches in Wanstead, Highams Park and South Woodford
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30942008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Wanstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.