Uphill Road, Mill Hill
- STUNNING DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- MILL HILL'S FINEST TURNING
- LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN
- HEATED SWIMMING POOL
- CARRIAGE DRIVEWAY
- WALKING DISTANCE TO MILL HILL BROADWAY
- 4350 SQFT
This home, which is circa 4350 sq ft, has been maintained to a high and exacting standard throughout and offers well-proportioned accommodation ideal for both family living and entertaining on a grand scale. The entrance leads to an extensive driveway and garage providing off street parking for a number of cars. When you enter the house you have a large hallway leading to a large kitchen breakfast and living room with patio doors leading to a stunning garden. There is another double reception room a play room leading to the garage (currently being used as a gym) a study and a utility room
On the first floor you have a master bedroom suite with views over the gardens and includes an en suite dressing room a luxury en suite bathroom and a balcony. There are 4 further double bedrooms and a 6th bedroom/study room.
The property has potential to go into the loft and make enough space for two further bedrooms 2 en-suite bathrooms and 'living room' in between (subject to the necessary planning permission)
The landscaped gardens are beautifully maintained with a variety of trees and shrubs, a heated swimming pool with an electric child safety cover. There is also a detached Summer House which allows for changing rooms and a shower.
Uphill Road is a highly sought after location offering convenient access to the wide choice of amenities in Mill Hill Broadway. Rail and road links provide easy access to central London, the City, all major airports and some first class schooling.
JOINT SOLE AGENT
Uphill Road, Mill Hill
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mill Hill Broadway Station0.5 miles
- Edgware Station1.2 miles
- Burnt Oak Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Celebrating our 10th anniversary in April 2014, Richard James have become synonymous with achieving record price levels for both sales and lettings within Mill Hill and the surrounding areas.
We continue to lead the field through our innovative approach to agency, dynamic team and sheer dedication so if you are thinking of selling, buying or renting please get in touch with us….we hope to hear from you.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RJE1002061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard James, Mill Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.