Petersfield Road, Hinton Ampner, Alresford
- Classic Georgian House Built in Mid-1700's
- Originally the Village School House
- Located in South Downs National Park
- Plenty of Original Period Features
- Attractive Garden, Parking, Double Carport
- No Onward Chain
The property is approached via a driveway to the side, which leads to a parking area to the rear of the house. The front door, which is on the main road connecting Winchester with Petersfield (A272), opens to a wide entrance hall with an oak staircase to the first floor, understairs cupboard and tiled flooring. The sitting room has a working open fire with a tiled hearth. The dining room has a non-working fireplace and an alcove storage cupboard.At the end of the hall is the kitchen and separate breakfast room, both with tiled flooring which includes underfloor heating in the kitchen alongside wooden kitchen units with solid wood worktops, a range cooker with gas hob, and the breakfast room has a wood burning stove. There is a cloakroom and door to the garden.
On the first floor is a large landing with space for a couple of chairs. The main bedroom is a generous double room with a fireplace. Across the landing is a bathroom that leads to a further bedroom/study, which has a fireplace. The bathroom has a white suite and includes a shower enclosure and a bath. Upstairs, on the second floor are two double attic rooms, both with Velux rooflight windows. One has a small cloakroom, whilst the other has a wash hand basin and built in wardrobe.
Outside, a gate and footpath to the left of the house leads through to the delightful rear garden, where there is a paved seating terrace, flower and shrub borders, a lawn and a path to the rear of the garden, the parking area and double timber car port. The property has a right of access over the driveway, which is owned by the neighbouring property.
SERVICES Mains electricity and water. Oil-fired central heating. Calor gas for hob, from gas bottles. Private drainage (septic tank).
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION Winchester City Council
Council Tax Band: E
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE (EPC) As the property is listed, there is no requirement for it to have an EPC.
Petersfield Road, Hinton Ampner, Alresford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Winchester Station7.8 miles
About the agent
At home in Hampshire
Hellards is independently owned, and has been selling and letting properties in Alresford and the surrounding villages since 1988.
Wherever you may be on your personal property journey, we would love to help you. Call us on 01962 736333, or pop into our office on Broad Street in the centre of the town, to discuss your property needs.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100820005515. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hellards Estate Agents, Alresford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.