Windsor Road, Penarth
- Generous size bedroom with walk-in wardrobe
- Undercroft parking.
- Open plan living room with high specification fitted kitchen
- Excellent size paved court yard HALF PRICE GYM MEMBERSHIP !
- LAND TRANSACTION PAID ON ALL APARTMENTS UNTIL THE END OF JUNE 2021 ( T & C APPLY )
Conveniently located in the sea side town Penarth is this tastefully decorated to a high standard with Art Deco features. This luxury apartment is only a short walk to the main high street & situated close to Penarth Marina & transport links in and out of Cardiff, with seafront cafes & restaurants
Allen and Harris are proud to showcase 'The Moorwell', a beautiful range of 12 exclusive apartments located in one of Cardiff's most desirable districts. The attention to detail and style has been carefully considered to produce these incredible art deco/ultra-modern apartments that both have communal areas and secure parking, there are four different styles to choose from and range of one and two bedrooms and include some duplex apartments.
The location, this development is set on the desirable Windsor Road, close to the centre of Penarth town, close to a number of train stations and bus stops and also easy access to Cardiff and M4 or a simply short drive to explore the beautiful Coastline & countryside of the Vale of Glamorgan.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Windsor Road, Penarth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dingle Road Station0.0 miles
- Penarth Station0.4 miles
- Cogan Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Penarth Allen & Harris office...
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Penarth
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local expert
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR105408. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.