Clifton Road, Kingston Upon Thames
- NO ONWARDS CHAIN
- Walking Distance To Norbiton & Kingston Stations (Zone 5 & 6)
- Catchment To Outstanding Primary & Secondary Schools
- Potential To Extend (STPP)
- Off-Street Parking For Multiple Vehicles
- Newly Fitted Downstairs Shower Room
- Easy Access To Kingston Town Centre
- Viewings 7 Days A Week!
Laurels are thrilled to offer to the market with NO ONWARDS CHAIN, this rarely available four-bedroom detached family home that is located on a highly sought-after residential road in Kingston. Situated within walking distance to both Norbiton & Kingston Stations (Zones 5 & 6 with direct links to London Waterloo), this charming property is also within catchment for a number of outstanding primary & secondary schools. It is also fortunate enough to benefit from easy access to Kingston Town Centre which offers a variety of amenities such as restaurants, pubs, leisure facilities and green open spaces.
As you enter the property you are greeted by a large welcoming hallway, newly refurbished downstairs shower room and front reception room with feature fireplace and bay window. Continuing through there is a contemporary kitchen with separate breakfast room, dining room and spacious sun-room that offers access to the picturesque rear garden. The first floor boasts a large main-bedroom with built-in wardrobes, a second double-bedroom also with built-in storage, a further two well-proportioned bedrooms and a three-piece family bathroom.
Further benefits include off-street parking for multiple vehicles, potential to extend (STPP), easy access to London & A3 and ample storage throughout.
Clifton Road, Kingston Upon Thames
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Norbiton Station0.3 miles
- Kingston Station0.5 miles
- Hampton Wick Station0.9 miles
About the agent
At Laurels we are determined to redefine estate agency in London & The Home Counties. Our pillars "Premium, Progressive, Personal" encompass our team, our logo and our approach to the life-changing moments that we are proud to shape and be a part of.
Having successfully opened multiple 'super-hubs' spread across London which combine our specialist local knowledge and award-winning service with ultra-modern and premium techniques we have started to redefine estate agency and we don't int
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11102354. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Laurels, South West London and Surrey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.