Broomley Drive, Giffnock, Glasgow, G46
- ** SOLD AT CLOSING DATE ** An impressive family house set within this locally admired terrace of traditional houses.
- Fantastic central location in Giffnock for all amenities and schools
- Walking distance to nearby shops and train station
- Impressive family home retaining lovely period features
- Locally admired location
- Fantastic dining kitchen with access to gardens
- Extended, improved and upgraded throughout
- Converted attic
- Landscaped rear gardens
This blonde sandstone fronted terraced villa enjoys a highly convenient and popular location within this sought after pocket of Giffnock. Extended and significantly enhanced by the present owners to deliver a wonderful family home, the subjects are set within private landscaped gardens and offer a great opportunity to the local market place.
The ground floor accommodation extends to entrance vestibule giving access into impressive traditional reception hallway with cloaks cupboard and separate WC adjacent, fantastic formal bay windowed lounge with feature fireplace, lovely family/sitting room with open plan access into spacious open plan dining kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units, integrated appliances, separate useful laundry/utility room and access via bi-fold doors to landscaped gardens at rear. A lovely, broad staircase with impressive stained glass window ascends to the half landing providing access to modern family bathroom, and further to a bright and spacious upper landing area with generous bay windowed principal bedroom and two further good double bedrooms. The attic level has also been converted to provide a great further double bedroom with storage adjacent (provides good scope for conversion to shower room, subject to planning). The specification of the property includes a system of gas central heating, double glazing, feature stained glass windows, a lovely blend of traditional period features with modern finishes and overall the property has been well maintained, well decorated and presented throughout.
Externally the property is set within private, easily maintained landscaped garden grounds with feature patio and Astroturf area. Private lane to rear. Foundations for a garage are still in place and could be re-instated with access from Broomley Lane. Shed with electricity. External power and water.
Giffnock continues to be one of the most desirable residential suburbs on Glasgow’s south side. A haven for young growing families, the district is synonymous with some of the best schooling in the West of Scotland. Moreover, there are excellent transport links via bus and train close at hand, in addition to local motorway links (M74/M8) providing swift access to the city centre and Ayrshire. There are two train stations within close proximity Giffnock and Williamwood Train Station. There are numerous independent shops, restaurants and delicatessens only a short walk away.
EER Band D
BrochuresBrochure 1Home Report
Broomley Drive, Giffnock, Glasgow, G46
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Williamwood Station0.2 miles
- Giffnock Station0.5 miles
- Clarkston Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Once, estate agents were estate agents. Nowadays, they're often lawyers, mortgage brokers and letting agents too - but not at Corum. We work exclusively in estate agency, meaning we devote 100% of our time doing what our customers want: securing the best price for their property.
The agency's original founding partners worked together at one of the largest estate agencies in the country, until a company takeover led to a wholesale focus on Financial
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 21293755. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, Newton Mearns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.