Fitzjohns Avenue, London, NW3
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- Newly Refurbished
- Ground Floor
- Communal Gardens
- Air conditioning
- Wooden Flooring
- Close to Transport Links
- Close to Hampstead Heath
The property consists of a modern open plan kitchen, double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, fully tiled en suite shower room and guest WC. The apartment offers double glazed windows, air conditioning, wooden floors to the reception areas and access to communal gardens.
Hampstead Heights is situated in Hampstead, within the north London Borough of Camden. The property is situated on the western side of Fitzjohn’s Avenue, a short distance to the south of its junction with Lyndhurst Road. Fitzjohn’s Avenue is a desirable residential address, characterised by large detached and semi detached period properties. The area benefits from excellent public transport amenities with Hampstead Underground Station (Northern Line) located approximately 650 metres to the north, while Finchley Road Underground Station (Jubilee and Metropolitan Lines) is located approximately 650 metres to the south west.
Camden Council Tax - £2,101.57
EPC - C
BrochuresFitzjohns Avenue, London, NW3
Fitzjohns Avenue, London, NW3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Finchley Road & Frognal Station0.3 miles
- Finchley Road Station0.3 miles
- Hampstead Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Established in 1995 and based in St John's Wood, Greenstone is one of the area's leading independent agencies. Specialising in the Hampstead, St John's Wood, Maida Vale, Regents Park & Primrose Hill areas, Greenstone has a successful lettings department, sales department and property management division.
Visit www.greenstone.com or call 0207 625 1000
Members of :
Client Money is protected with MoneyShield ( CMP cover )
Tenancy Deposits are registered with M
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30942319. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Greenstone Residential, St. Johns Wood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.