High Street, Worthing, BN11 1NU
- Top Floor Apartment
- Sea & Downland Views
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom
- Modern Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Gas Fire Central Heating & Double Glazed Throughout
- Close Proximity to Worthing Seafront
- 121 Year Lease
- Chain Free
SITUATED In the heart of Worthing town centre allowing easy access to a wide range of shops, pubs and restaurants. Splashpoint Leisure centre is located approximately 0.3 miles east from the property. Worthing seafront promenade is approximately 0.2 miles south and is the perfect place for a walk along the seafront or to sit and enjoy some fish and chips. Worthing central line railway station is approximately 0.7 miles away and offers links to both London and Brighton. If you should prefer to travel by bus there is also good access to a range of bus routes which will take you to the near by districts. Worthing Hospital is located in close proximity.
OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN 16' 01" x 16' 0" (4.9m x 4.88m)
BEDROOM ONE 12' 04" x 11' 05" (3.76m x 3.48m)
BEDROOM TWO 12' 02" x 10' 10" (3.71m x 3.3m)
BATHROOM 10' 06" x 5' 06" (3.2m x 1.68m)
TENURE Lease - 125 years from 1st January 2016
Service Charge - £1983.16 per annum
Ground Rent - £275 per annum
High Street, Worthing, BN11 1NU
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Worthing Station0.6 miles
- East Worthing Station0.8 miles
- West Worthing Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Jacobs Steel is an estate agency with a difference. We know how important buying and selling is to you. That's why our team give a personal service to each and every one of our customers. You'll have a direct line to your preferred agent: we'll never leave you in the dark where your property is concerned.
Our offices stretch along the south coast of England from West Worthing over to Shoreham-By-Sea; you'll find us at a convenient location to vi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101791077073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jacobs Steel, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.