Hunters Lane, Leavesden, Watford
- Double bedroom
- Lounge/dining room
- Loft space for storage
- 96 years remaining on lease
- Electric heating - economy 7 tariff
- Double glazing
- One allocated parking space
- Communal garden
A one bedroom first floor flat located in a popular development in Leavesden benefiting from one allocated parking space. Presented well, this property would make an ideal first time buy or investment as it benefits from being close to the M25 and M1.
A one bedroom first floor flat located in a popular development in Leavesden benefiting from one allocated parking space.
This purpose built flat comes to the market in good decorative order throughout and would be well suited for either a first time buyer or investment purchaser where you could potentially achieve a monthly rental of somewhere between £950 - £1,000.
Inside the flat a large open hallway with storage cupboards to the right, followed by the bathroom. The bedroom is also accessed from the hallway. The spacious living room benefits from a bay fronted window which allows plenty of light to pour through. The kitchen is located just off from the living room. The flat benefits from being completely double glazed and has electric heating throughout. Both the bedroom and living room benefit from being south facing, the flat also has access to a loft, creating extra storage.
Leavesden is a residential and commercial area in Hertfordshire, England, contiguous with the northern suburbs of Watford. It lies within the M25 Motorway. On its eastern side it is bounded by the M1 Motorway. Leavesden is part of Abbots Langley civil parish and is also the name of a district council ward in Three Rivers District.
Bedroom 7' 4" x 10' 2" ( 2.24m x 3.10m )
Living/dining Room 11' 1" x 11' 4" ( 3.38m x 3.45m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Hunters Lane, Leavesden, Watford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Garston (Herts) Station1.0 miles
- Watford North Station1.5 miles
- Kings Langley Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Watford Brown & Merry office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Brown & Merry opened the doors to its first office in Tring all the way back in 1832, so with over 185 years’ experience you could say that we are the experts in our field. However, if you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Brown & Merry as your estate agent…
>> Your local Brown & Merry team in Watford
Our team know the area and the marketplac
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WAF102699. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.