Arkwright Road, Hampstead NW3
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 4 Bathrooms
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4th bedroom / Study
- All Bathrooms Ensuite
- Close to all transport links
- Close to amenities of Hampstead Village and Hampstead High Street
- Comfort Cooling
- Communal Garden
- Double Reception Room
The monthly rent equals £9,100.00.
This property has a wealth of local amenities in Hampstead Village which include Hampstead tube station (Northern Line), fine restaurants and boutique shops and is also in very easy walk to all the amenities of Finchley Road which has 2 further stations – Finchley & Frognal (Overground) -Finchley Road station (both a Jubilee Line and Metropolitan Line). For those who drive access to the North Circular (A406), A1, A1(M), A 41 and M1 are also easily reached – this property offers exceptionally good transportation links. Further amenities include the O2 shopping complex, 2 large supermarkets, 2 cinema and a vast selection of restaurants. Hampstead is blessed with an extensive selection of fine schools making it a prime sought after location for families.
Arkwright Road, Hampstead NW3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Finchley Road & Frognal Station0.3 miles
- Hampstead Station0.3 miles
- Finchley Road Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Heathgate specialises in the SALE , LETTING , MANAGEMENT and PROJECT SUPERVISION of Residential Property and offers a comprehensive service in each area.Our Managing director is situated within the office and takes an active role in the running of the Company.
We believe that our success is due the very personalised service which we give to our clients and applicants alike, our no fuss approach and our flexibility.
As an independent Company , with over 40 years experience in the i
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 52974. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Heathgate, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.