Orbel Street, London, SW11
- Beautiful open plan kitchen
- Bi-folding glass doors to the garden
- WC and utility room
- Large family bathroom
- EPC Rating = D
This immaculately presented house offers fantastic entertaining space and the potential to further extend the bedroom accommodation subject to gaining the necessary planning permissions.
The ground floor offers a wide double reception room with a beautiful bay window, ornate cornicing and two striking marble fireplaces. The reception room leads through to the attractive kitchen with a marble island and plenty of space for dining which is further enhanced by the vaulted ceilings offering an abundance of natural light in. The bifold doors in the kitchen lead out to a pretty, private patio garden with space for alfresco dining. There is also a separate study and guest WC which doubles up as a utility room, directly entered from the kitchen which completes the ground floor.
The first floor provides the principal bedroom at the front of the house as well as a second double bedroom and the large family bathroom to the rear of the first floor. There is potential to further extend the bedroom accommodation to create an additional floor of bedrooms STPP.
Orbel Street is situated in the
heart of Battersea in a populararea called ‘The Sisters’ and is ideally located for Battersea Park with easy access to Chelsea and King’s Road just across Battersea Bridge. Orbel Street is also within an area well known for its superb schools including Thomas’s School on Battersea High Street and Newton Prep on Battersea Park Road. The transport links are excellent, with the nearby Clapham Junction and Battersea Park railway stations benefitting from direct trains to Victoria, and Queenstown Road offering direct trains to Waterloo. There are also a variety of good bus routes locally with buses heading north of the river to Chelsea, Kensington and Knightsbridge.
Square Footage: 1,432 sq ft
Orbel Street, London, SW11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Imperial Wharf Station0.5 miles
- Clapham Junction Station0.8 miles
- Queenstown Road (Battersea) Station1.0 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BES210164. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Battersea Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.