Blair Street, London E14
- Private Balcony
- Immaculately presented
- 10 minute walk to Blackwell Station
- Wooden Flooring
- No Stamp Duty Payable to FTB's.
Briefly comprising of, one large double bedroom with plenty of storage options, newly renovated tiled bathroom, generous living / dining space that leads out onto a private balcony & a separate kitchen.
This really would be a perfect first step onto the property ladder for a young couple or a great BTL investment due to the impressive rental yield.
Sure to be a popular one, please do call a member of our sales team to book your viewing.
Blair Street, London E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East India Station0.2 miles
- Blackwall Station0.3 miles
- Poplar Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Do you dream of an Estate Agent that works as hard as you?
ludlowthompson is an award-winning, accredited, cutting-edge estate agency in London with over 20 year's expertise.
Our City/Docklands branch serves the immediate E1 area, as well as Tower Hill, City of London, Wapping, Isle of Dogs, Bow, Bethnal Green, Aldgate, Stepney, Brick Lane and Mile End.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2678826. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ludlowthompson, Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.