Albert Road, RH6
- Great first purchase
- 1 double bedroom
- Remainder of guarantee available
- 1 x allocated parking space
- 1st Floor
- 120 years left on lease
- Walking distance to town centre
- Ideal investment
- Wonderfully maintained
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Mayhew Estates
The property comprises of a naturally very light living / dining area which has space for living room furniture and 4 seater dining table. A neutral kitchen offers plenty of surface and storage space with integral washing machine and space for a freestanding fridge freezer.
The double bedroom has space for double bed, wardrobe and bedside cabinets. A nicely finished bathroom offers bath with overhead shower, toilet and basin.
To the rear of the property is a parking area where there is 1 x allocated parking space.
4.9m x 4.3m
3.35m x 2.44m
2.13m x 5,1
Albert Road, RH6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Horley Station0.3 miles
- Gatwick Airport Station1.1 miles
- Salfords Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Welcome To Mayhews
Mayhews are a totally independent firm of estate agents with over 200 years combined property knowledge. We employ local professionals who have many years' experience in the local property market. Whether you need advice on buying or selling we are here to help and guide you through the process. We are members of the National Association of Estate Agents and adhere to the highest standards of service in our ind
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HOR210267. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mayhew Estates, Horley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.