Noskwith Street, Ilkeston
- RARE PLOT WITH TWO GARDENS!
- Driveway And Garage With Integral Garage Room
- Two Modern Fitted Shower Rooms And Fitted Bathroom
- Open Plan Kitchen Diner
- Stunning Lounge With Wall Mounted TV and Fireplace Display
- Double Master Bedroom With Ensuite Facilities
- BBQ Hut And Games Room Both With Necessary Planning Permission
- MUST BE VIEWED INTERNALLY TO APPRECIATE HIGH SPECIFICATION
Burchell Edwards are delighted to bring to market this luxury four bedroom home with off road parking, and two garden spaces with games room and BBQ hut. A rare opportunity to purchase this immaculately maintained home configured over three floors. MUST BE VIEWED!
**RARE OPPORTUNITY-MUST BE VIEWED!**
Burchell Edwards are delighted to bring to market this luxury four bedroom home with off road parking, and two garden spaces with games room and BBQ hut. A rare opportunity to purchase this immaculately maintained home configured over three floors, comprising in brief: entrance hall, garage room, shower room, bedroom four/office, utility, garden room/extension, first floor lounge and kitchen/diner, second floor master bedroom with ensuite, bedroom two and three, and family bathroom. This home further benefits from TWO rear garden spaces situated on a unusually generous plot with an immediate rear garden space stepping out from the rear access of the house with BBQ hut, and a second private garden space with games room and decking area to sit out and enjoy the view over the canal.
This property absolutely must be viewed internally to appreciate its sheer size and high specification throughout both internally and externally. Please call a member of the team on to arrange your viewing today before you miss out!
Ground Floor Accommodation
Karndean flooring in the entrance hall with storage cupboard housing the electric box and creating an ideal space for coats and shoes. Access to garage conversion, shower room, utility, bedroom four/office and staircase to first floor.
Ground Floor Shower Room 9' 3" x 2' 8" ( 2.82m x 0.81m )
Double shower cubicle, low flush WC, and wash hand basin, tiled flooring and double glazed window.
Garage Conversion 8' 7" x 11' 7" Maximum ( 2.62m x 3.53m Maximum )
The former garage has been partially converted into an additional ground floor room accessed through the entrance hall. This space is currently utilised as a games room and has fitted carpet, lighting, and radiator.
Bedroom Four/ Office 7' 6" x 14' 6" ( 2.29m x 4.42m )
Ground floor double bedroom which is utilised at present as a home office with fitted carpet, lighting, radiator, and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Tiled flooring to the utility with fitted high gloss base cupboard with granite worktop, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, boiler wall mounted in matching wall cupboard and storage cupboard housing the water tank, double glazed door to the rear elevation.
Garden Room Extension 22' 1" x 12' 6" Minimum ( 6.73m x 3.81m Minimum )
Composite decking, three luxury sky lights to the upward elevation, spotlighting, and two sets of double glazed bifolding charcoal grey doors the rear elevation opening up into the rear garden. This fantastic additional space houses the central eight seater hot tub creating a perfect space for entertaining guests.
First Floor Accommodation
First Floor Landing
Fitted carpet with sensor feature lighting to the staircase and gorgeous glass banister, leading to the lounge and kitchen diner.
Lounge 17' 6" Maximum x 15' 4" Maximum ( 5.33m Maximum x 4.67m Maximum )
Gorgeous modern lounge with fitted carpet, two double glazed windows to the front elevation and double glazed window to the side elevation, spotlighting to the ceiling, radiator, and wall mounted TV unit with fireplace display.
Kitchen/diner L-Shaped Room x + x ( x + x )
Kitchen 11' 1" Maximum x 9' 9" Minimum ( 3.38m Maximum x 2.97m Minimum )
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base unit, cupboards and drawers, electric oven and gas hob with extractor canopy, integrated dishwasher, stainless steel inset sink and drainer unit, feature spotlighting to the kick boards, tiled flooring, and double glazed window to the front elevation.
Diner 8' 7" x 7' 9" ( 2.62m x 2.36m )
Open plan kitchen/diner with fitted carpet, double glazed window to the front elevation, feature hanging lights over the dining space and radiator.
Second Floor Accommodation
Second Floor Landing
Fitted carpet to the second floor landing leading to:
Master Bedroom 18' 7" Maximum x 13' 3" Maximum ( 5.66m Maximum x 4.04m Maximum )
Well proportioned master bedroom with fitted carpet, double glazed windows to the front elevation, ceiling light, fitted wardrobes, radiator, and ensuite facilities.
Ensuite 7' 2" x 4' 7" ( 2.18m x 1.40m )
Double shower, low flush WC, wash hand basin, tiled flooring, extractor fan, and radiator.
Bathroom 5' x 9' ( 1.52m x 2.74m )
Bath, wash hand basin, WC tiled flooring, radiator, double glazed window to the rear elevation, partially tiled walls, and ceiling lighting.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 10' 7" Minimum ( 3.17m x 3.23m Minimum )
Second double bedroom with fitted carpet, double glazed window, ceiling light and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 10' 3" ( 2.36m x 3.12m )
Third double bedroom with fitted carpet, double glazed window to the rear elevation, ceiling light and radiator.
Electric roll door to the front elevation, space for storage.
Mainly artificial lawn to the rear garden with stoned area to the foot of the garden and BBQ hut and pebbled boarder with planted shrubs.
Bbq Hut 11' Maximum x 12' 7" Maximum ( 3.35m Maximum x 3.84m Maximum )
Timbre construction BBQ Hut with centrally fitted BBQ and eating for numerous guest, perfect for social events and entertaining.
Second Garden With Canal View
Secondary garden space with secure gate access, pebbled area housing a games room and raised decked area with glass balustrades looking over the canal creating a gorgeous tranquil space . This space is further benefited from outdoor power points and lighting.
Games Room 18' 1" x 11' 3" ( 5.51m x 3.43m )
Great sized garden room utilised as a games room with double glazed windows and doors, laminate flooring, lighting, and log burner.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Noskwith Street, Ilkeston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ilkeston Station1.6 miles
- Toton Lane Tram Stop2.9 miles
- Cator Lane Tram Stop3.5 miles
About the agent
| Offering estate agency services in the East and West Midlands for over 40 years
We opened the doors to the first Burchell Edwards branch more than 40 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agents in the region. Our branches are operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Burchell Edwards branch in Ilkeston for all your property needs
At Burchell Edwards our team are not o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference IST204681. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ilkeston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.