Rock Lane, Stoke Gifford, Bristol
- ONE OF A KIND DETACHED HOUSE
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- TWO CLOAKROOMS, FAMILY BATHROOM AND EN-SUITE
- PERFECTLY LOCATED FOR PARKWAY TRAIN STATION
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- GARAGE AND PLENTY OF OFF STREET PARKING
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION AND SET BACK FROM THE ROAD
- PLANNING GRANTED TO EXTEND INTO FIVE BEDROOM
Found in the popular location of Rock Lane, within the Old Village of Stoke Gifford, offered with no onward chain is this fantastic four bedroom detached house. Offering buyers spacious rooms throughout, set back from the room and within a large plot this impressive property must be seen.
Found within the popular road of Rock Lane, in the heart of Stoke Gifford, this one of a kind four bedroom detached house is perfect for those buyers needing a spacious property. Situated on a generous plot, offered with no onward chain, the property is found close to Parkway Train Station, St. Michael's Primary School, local amenities, shops and motorway networks of the M4/M5/M32. Accommodation comprises; entrance hall, spacious living room, dining room, kitchen/ breakfast room, two cloakrooms and utility room. To the first floor there can be found four double bedrooms, three of which have built in storage, while the main bedroom includes en-suite facilities. Set back from the road the property benefits from a lovely large driveway with an enclosed front garden, to the rear a further enclosed rear garden with grass mainly laid to lawn. This property also includes planning permission to extend this property into a five bedroom. Call now for further details
Door to front, stairs leading to first floor, radiator, understairs storage.
Window to front, low level WC, hand wash basin with splashbacks.
Living Room 21' 8" into bay x 11' 1" ( 6.60m into bay x 3.38m )
Bay window to front, patio doors to rear, carpeted flooring, radiator, feature fireplace.
Dining Room 11' 8" into bay x 9' 1" ( 3.56m into bay x 2.77m )
Bay window to rear, radiator, carpeted flooring.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 21' 8" max x 8' 2" ( 6.60m max x 2.49m )
A range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, inset stainless steel sink drainer with tiled splashbacks, integrated oven and hob, with extractor hood over, windows to front and rear, radiator, space for fridge/freezer.
Utility Room 9' 8" x 7' 7" ( 2.95m x 2.31m )
Window to rear, inset stainless steel sink drainer, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, door to side, boiler.
Window to side, low level WC, hand wash basin with splashbacks.
Access to all bedrooms, loft access, storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 10' 8" ( 3.40m x 3.25m )
Window to front, carpeted flooring, radiator, build in wardrobes.
Obscured window to front, shower cubicle, hand wash basin with splashbacks, low level WC.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 10' ( 3.43m x 3.05m )
Window to front, built in wardrobes, carpeted flooring, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 1" x 8' 3" ( 3.38m x 2.51m )
Window to rear, radiator, carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Four 9' 2" x 8' 3" ( 2.79m x 2.51m )
Window to rear, carpeted flooring, radiator.
Panelled bath, hand wash basin with splashbacks, low level WC.
Enclosed by boundary walls and bush's, property set back from the road with driveway leading to the garage and off street parking, grass mainly laid to lawn.
Enclosed by boundary fencing, paved patio, grass mainly to lawn.
Up and over door, light and power point sockets inside.
Off Street Parking
Driveway leading to the property with plenty of parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Rock Lane, Stoke Gifford, Bristol
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bristol Parkway Station0.4 miles
- Patchway Station1.1 miles
- Filton Abbey Wood Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Stoke Gifford Allen & Harris office...
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Stoke Gifford
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference STG107682. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stoke Gifford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.