459 Halliwell Road, Bolton
- Fully let retail and flat investment property producing £10,050 per annum
- Substantial end of terraced property with return frontage
- Large open plan ground floor retail shop-let to well established Dog Grooming Salon
- Self-contained 1-bed flat at first floor recently refurbished (new kitchen, combi-boiler, bathroom, décor etc)
- Prominent position fronting busy main road
- 100% rates relief for qualifying occupiers of the ground floor shop
- Flat let to private individual producing £425 per calendar month / £5,100 per annum
- Shop let on Tenants effective FRI terms producing £4,950 per annum
- OIRO £135,000 representing Net Initial Yield of approx. 7.3%. Offers to be in by 12:00 Noon on Friday 24th September 2021.
Internally, the shop is spacious and provides for a large main retail sales area, which benefits from a return frontage onto Rushey Fold Lane. To the rear there is a further room, presently utilised for the Dog Grooming and stores, plus a small amenity kitchen which includes a single WC and kitchen area.
At first floor level, there is a self-contained 1 bed flat, which is accessed via a separate entrance located on Rushy Fold Lane. The flat comprises lounge, bedroom, bathroom and kitchen. Heating is provided by gas central heating to wall mounted radiators. The flat was fully refurbished approximately 2 years ago to include new kitchen, bathroom, boiler and decoration throughout and presents to a very good standard. The windows have also been replaced with Upvc double glazed units.
Externally, there is a small enclosed yard, which has a pitched and felt roof covering and forms part of the Dog Grooming Salon demise (not included within our floor areas)
459 Halliwell Road, Bolton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hall i' th' Wood Station1.3 miles
- Bolton Station1.7 miles
- Bromley Cross Station1.9 miles
Lamb & Swift Commercial are a well established firm of independent specialist property consultants. Using a team of highly experienced qualified Chartered Surveyors, we aim to provide the highest standards of service and advice in all of the following areas of commercial property:
- Commercial Property Agency – including acquisitions and disposals
- Property Development Advice
- Property Investment Advice
- Specialist Motor Trade Sales/Acquis
Disclaimer - Property reference 1027. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lamb & Swift Commercial, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.