Beechtree Court, Yarm, TS15
- Sold With No Onward Chain
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Fantastic Sized Private Garden With River Views
- Spacious Lounge With Patio Doors
- Modern Kitchen With Integrate Cooking Appliances
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Contemporary White Family Bathroom
- Allocated Parking Space And Guest Parking
- Gas Central Heating And Double Glazing
- Close To Many Local Amenities
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Bridgfords
Positioned on an exclusive and sought after riverside development just off Yarm High Street, tucked away in a peaceful setting, yet close to all the bars, shops and restaurants that Yarm is renowned for. Local amenities all within walking distance include doctors and dentists, library, churches, sports facilities, excellent private and state schools.
0.93m x 5.2m
Entrance door, radiator, oak flooring and storage cupboard housing the washer/dryer and alarm panel.
2.97m x 2.82m
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces over incorporating a single sink unit. Integrated appliances include dishwasher, electric oven and gas hob with extractor hood over. Space for fridge and wall mounted boiler. Part tiled walls, heated towel rail, oak flooring, double glazed window to the front aspect and open to the lounge/diner.
5.56m x 3m
Oak flooring, radiator and double glazed patio doors giving access to the private garden.
3.43m x 3.18m
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and oak flooring.
3.07m x 2.34m
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and oak flooring.
2.34m x 1.9m
Fitted with a modern white three piece suite briefly comprising of panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin set into a vanity unit and low level WC. Part tiled walls, extractor fan, heated towel rail and Kardean flooring.
0m x 0m
With secure electric gates to the front allowing access to the allocated parking bay and additional guest parking. To the rear of the property is a private garden with stunning river views. Patio area, raised beds and a variety of mature shrubs and trees providing interest and colour throughout the year. With fenced and walled boundaries, gated access and a useful large storage area.
Beechtree Court, Yarm, TS15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Allens West Station1.0 miles
- Yarm Station1.2 miles
- Eaglescliffe Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Your trusted agent for over 180 years.
We’re local. Award-winning. And focused on you. We keep things simple and transparent – no fancy jargon or hidden costs. Whether you’re looking to buy, sell, let or rent, your property journey starts here.
Why we’re different
As part of the UK’s largest property services group, we have agents right across the country with access to thousands of potential buyers and tenants. With years of experience selling and letting hous
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR210141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.