Morgan Place, Dundee, DD4
- No onward chain!
- Desirable location
- 3 Double bedrooms
- Extensive well-kept outdoor space to the rear
- Walking distance from City Centre and Universities
- Attractive views
- Good storage
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold property with Doorsteps.co.uk
Doorsteps is delighted to bring to the market this rarely available, spacious 3 bedroom, top floor flat with bay window in the living room, and attractive views.
Home Report Value £120 000
Situated in a clean and quiet block, in a sought after location, with easy access to Dundee City Centre, Universities and the City Quay attractions.
Dundee is the fourth largest city in Scotland and is situated on the North shore of the River Tay.
The city is at present undergoing dramatic redevelopment at the waterfront and includes the world renowned Victoria and Albert Museum.
There are excellent amenities which include road, rail and air links, primary, secondary and higher education, high street, city centre and retail park shopping as well as many restaurants, theatres, and cultural events.
This well presented property benefits from elevated views of the Law (Dundee’s distinctive landmark) to the front and Baxter Park to the rear.
Light and spacious, carpeted reception room, with feature fireplace, built-in cupboard and bay window.
Kitchen wall and floor units with space for appliances, and breakfast table.
2 large storage cupboards.
Carpeted double bedroom with feature fireplace.
Carpeted double bedroom with ornate fire surround.
Carpeted double bedroom with ornate fire surround and built-in cupboard.
White bathroom suite comprising bath with shower above, w/c and basin.
Gas central heating.
Fully Double Glazed.
Extensive well-kept grounds (maintained by the council) to the rear.
Viewing highly recommended to fully appreciate this attractive property.
BrochuresFull DetailsHome Report
Morgan Place, Dundee, DD4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dundee Station1.2 miles
- Broughty Ferry Station3.1 miles
- Invergowrie Station4.1 miles
About the agent
A trustworthy online estate agency covering the whole of the UK with our team of local property experts. We combine the human face of high street agents with a unique online infrastructure; and we're open 24/7.
* We knew there had to be a much cheaper way of selling homes. An honest, transparent and hassle free way of selling property. At a fantastic price, but also a great level of service, by having the agent at your property, instead of behind a desk in his offi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11140382. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Doorsteps.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.