South Street, Romford, RM1
- Striking & Spacious Entrance Hall
- Living Room 14'3 x 12'1 With Adjoining Play Room 9'10 x 9'4
- Utility Room 9'11 x 8'11 Alongside Ground Floor Shower Room 6'11 x 2'9
- Stunning Open Plan Kitchen, Living & Dining Area Complete With Feature Island & Underfloor Heating 26'1 x 14'10 Max
- Spacious Landing Split Over A Number Of Split Levels A Fine Feature In Itself
- Master Bedroom 15'5 x 12'1 With En Suite Shower Room 10'2 x 6', Bedroom Two 13'4 x 11'4, Bedroom Three 13'1 x 11'10 Plus Bedroom Four 10'2 x 5'7
- Family Bathroom Suite 12'4 x 4'3
- South Facing Rear Garden Complete With Summer House 13'10 x 12'5
- Driveway Parking
- Walking Distance To Romford Town Centre & Rail Links Direct Into London
Internally the new owner will be greeted by the most striking and spacious of entrance halls stretching an incredible 35'5 in length complete with under stair storage. The main living room measures 24'7 in length and could easily be utilised as two rooms, one area of adult space, 14'3 x 12'1 alongside a 'play area' for the children 9'10 x 9'4, alternatively, the smaller section of this room could be used as a home office or study which is a good illustration of the versatility this home has. Moving through the ground floor you will come to the 9'11 x 8'11 utility room complete with worktop space, cupboard space, and window allowing natural light in, off of the utility is the ground floor shower room with W/C. Worthy of special mention is the stunning, extended, open plan living area which quite brilliantly incorporates the kitchen, dining, and family rooms into one, measuring 26'1 in length there is no shortage of features including a feature island central to the kitchen area, a wealth of worktop space, Bi-Fold doors to the rear garden and underfloor heating to name but a few features, the perfect area to entertain and relax year-round. The first-floor landing is a fine feature in itself, measuring 25'3 in length and spanning various different 'split levels allowing access to the first-floor bedrooms and bathrooms. The master bedroom is an impressive 15'5 x 12'1 with a feature bay window and a stunning en suite shower room. Bedroom two is equally generous measuring 13'4 x 11'4 with fitted wardrobes too. Bedroom four measures 10'2 x 5'7 and the spacious family bathroom suite completes the first-floor living accommodation. The second floor plays host solely to bedroom number three, 13'1 x 11'10. There are many fine features through this wonderful family home in keeping with the 'Victorian' build however the most eye-catching and prominent feature throughout are the high ceilings which add to the spacious and roomy feel this home generates from the ground floor through to the second floor. Externally this home continues to impress with a south-facing rear garden with an area of raised decking and a larger area of garden laid to lawn. At the end of the garden, there is a 13'10 x 12'5 outbuilding complete with its own electric supply, this could easily be used as a home gym, home office, a home bar, again given its size the options are vast. To the front, there is driveway parking via the block paved driveway. Situated just a very short walk from Romford town centre and rail links direct into London the location is perfect for amenities and offers something for all of the family. With over 2,000 sq ft of accommodation on offer it is fair to say that homes of this calibre are very rare to the market with internal viewings coming highly recommended.
Guide Price £650,000 - £700,000...
Striking And Spacious Entrance Hall -
Living Room - 4.34m x 3.68m (14'3 x 12'1) -
Play Room - 3.00m x 2.84m (9'10 x 9'4) -
Utility Room - 3.02m x 2.72m (9'11 x 8'11) -
Ground Floor Shower Room - 2.11m x 0.84m (6'11 x 2'9) -
Stunning Open Plan Kitchen/Living/Dining Room - 7.95m x 4.52m (26'1 x 14'10) -
Spacious First Floor Landing -
Master Bedroom - 4.70m x 3.68m (15'5 x 12'1) -
En Suite Shower Room - 3.10m x 1.83m (10'2 x 6') -
Bedroom Two - 4.06m x 3.45m (13'4 x 11'4) -
Bedroom Four - 3.10m x 1.70m (10'2 x 5'7) -
Family Bathroom Suite - 3.76m x 1.30m (12'4 x 4'3) -
Second Floor Landing -
Bedroom Three - 3.99m x 3.61m (13'1 x 11'10) -
South Facing Rear Garden -
Large Summerhouse With Own Electric Supply - 4.22m x 3.78m (13'10 x 12'5) -
Driveway Parking To The Front -
Walking Distance To Romford Town Centre -
Walking Distance To Rail Links Direct Into London -
Over 2,000 Sq Ft Of Living Accommodation Having Be -
Many Fine 'Victorian' Features Including High Ceil -
BrochuresSouth Street, Romford, RM1Brochure
South Street, Romford, RM1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Romford Station0.3 miles
- Gidea Park Station1.2 miles
- Emerson Park Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Bear Estate Agents is proud to announce that they have now launched their Business in Basildon, using staff with local knowledge and invaluable information about this area.
It's important to remember when choosing a local Basildon Estate Agent, is that having local knowledge of Basildon properties and the Basildon property market is highly important. Our professional property valuers for Basildon have a huge knowledge of the area and can give ver
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30944039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bear Estate Agents, Basildon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.