Viotti Heights, Woolwich, London, SE18
- Fifth Floor Purpose Built Apartment
- 1 Double Bedroom, 1 Bathroom
- Bright, Well Proportioned Accommodation with Stylish Interiors
- Private Balcony
- Impressive Open Plan Reception/Metro-Tiled Kitchen
- Ample Inbuilt Storage
- Close to Unrivalled Transport Links and Amenities
- 53.67 sq m / 577.70 sq ft
The property is located within easy reach of Woolwich Arsenal and Woolwich Dockyard stations, offering unrivalled DLR and mainline services for excellent links to Central London, Canary Wharf and the City. The banks of the Thames are nearby, as well as the Woolwich Ferry, providing pleasant riverside walks, and there are a variety of shops and amenities within a short distance.
What do you love most about your home?
We love the large windows, which always make it feel very spacious and light. However, our favourite place is the big balcony - it's so lovely to have the outdoor space and it's not directly overlooked so feels quite private. We get the sun in the late afternoon into evening, which is perfect for sitting outside and having dinner or a drink.
On a practical note, our favourite useful feature are the three large storage cupboards. Perfect for laundry and storing all of the stuff that would otherwise clutter the rest of the flat, meaning everywhere always looks tidy and spacious.
Why are you moving?
We've loved living in Woolwich for the last 6 years, but now want to move out of the city to be closer to family and have a bit more space to start a family of our own. We also want to give our dog a garden to run around in (although she'll miss spying on the passersby below from our balcony!)
What do you love about the area?
One of the main reasons we chose to live in Woolwich originally was the great transport links into central London. We've got easy access to National Rail, DLR and Thames River Boat services and Crossrail on the way. However, we're also close to a lot of open green spaces and forests so it really is the best of both worlds. Our favourite is Oxleas Wood, with its folly, Severndroog Castle.
Woolwich has changed a lot since we first got here, and there are so many great new restaurants, pop ups and pubs to try out, as well as our old favourites. Our favourite local is The Dial Arch, or local brewery The Taproom. If you want great food, the best choice for us is the Italian Con Gusto, right next to the river. There are also a lot of cultural activities, and we've loved going to Greenwich Festival and the Tall Ships Festival each year.
The development itself has a really great community, that has been built up over the last few years. We have an active Residents Association and recently added a concierge service on site too, included in the reasonable monthly service charge.
Viotti Heights, Woolwich, London, SE18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Woolwich Arsenal Station0.2 miles
- Woolwich Dockyard Station0.6 miles
- Plumstead Station0.8 miles
About the agent
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference wdhas6uq_EAF_74132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.