Sutton Lane, Redmile
- Substantial Farmhouse
- Five Bedrooms
- Four Bathrooms
- Air Source Heated Swimming Pool
- Two Bedroom Cottage
- Ground Floor Barn Conversion
- 3 Acre Hardstanding Yard & Grain Stores
A rare opportunity to purchase a farm of approximately 100 acres on the edge of a popular vale of Belvoir village with a long sweeping driveway alongside its own lake with an island. This five-bedroom, four-bathroom farmhouse which has been in the same family ownership for over 100 years also has two self-contained holiday staff cottages together with an air source heated swimming pool and has ran as a successful holiday let business. There is approximately 4 acres of hard standing which has had commercial use in the past. A range of farm buildings, one being 120 x 60 ft, the second being 120 x 45 ft and a third 30 x 40 ft. Would suit conversion to indoor arena, American style stabling if to be used for equestrian purposes. Alternatively, these properties lend themselves for permitted development into further residential dwellings subject to planning. The farmland has entitlement payments and is well drained and has a history of good cropping, well-hedged and with an area of wildlife sanctuary in a former railway siding.
BrochuresC&E Web and E...
Sutton Lane, Redmile
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Elton & Orston Station2.1 miles
- Bottesford Station2.5 miles
- Aslockton Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Country & Equestrian from Moores, Country & Equestrian, East Midlands
36 High Street, Oakham, LE15 6AL
Country & Equestrian from Moores is headed up by Vernon Moore, the Managing Director of the Moores Group of offices, and focuses on larger village homes, equestrian properties and land. Working out of all of our ofﬁces, Vernon has a unique way of working which has appealed to our Country & Equestrian vendors and purchasers alike. With the majority of our Country & Equestrian sales being made discreetly / off market, it is a truly personalised service.
With an increasing number of buyers
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100885013485. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country & Equestrian from Moores, Country & Equestrian, East Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.